When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Yuki folded oyster

ShawnBeever

Following on from freddy333’s review of the sprung folded 20mm oyster from Yuki, I contacted Yuki about a non spring 20mm oyster and got the following reply. :D

'Thank you for your email and interest.

We are go to produce the non spring folded 20mm oyster band.

If we can success to product.

Hope can start sale next month.'

They were supposed to have these a couple of months ago, but I think they were waiting until they received enough orders. Hopefully, whenever they are available, these will have more accurate end link tubes than the 7206s. To avoid problems after the fact, anyone ordering these should specifically ask what springbars the bracelet is made to fit.

They were supposed to have these a couple of months ago, but I think they were waiting until they received enough orders. Hopefully, whenever they are available, these will have more accurate end link tubes than the 7206s. To avoid problems after the fact, anyone ordering these should specifically ask what springbars the bracelet is made to fit.

I wonder if it would make sense to have someone here "front-end" a group buy. It might light a fire. Or, if as individuals we all buy 2 or 3 each and pepper them back to the community via FS: threads.

With good numbers, and a good representative we could also force the issue of springbar size etc.

Just a thought. (Same thing with the 585 endlink possibility from ETZ)