When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Horror museum of the worst replicas you can find

mbjoer

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of those are actually pretty nice :)

This is a nice break from the norm (most modern Daytonas bore me to tears)

144115188079523087.jpg

White dials are classy :tu:

656962595643197066.jpg

And this one, I've actually seen in the wild :) The dude wearing it was acting like he was a Saudi Prince, but hey...

_028.jpg

Where're you finding all these watches?

And this one, I've actually seen in the wild :) The dude wearing it was acting like he was a Saudi Prince, but hey...

_028.jpg

Where're you finding all these watches?

I don't believe Rolex ever made any skeleton or see through models :whistling:

I was just bored and browsed the interweb for all of this :rolleyes:

I don't believe Rolex ever made any skeleton or see through models :whistling:

I was just bored and browsed the interweb for all of this :rolleyes:

As far as I know, you're quite right, but it was funny to see the way the guy was acting wearing it :D Of course, to give him the benefit of the doubt, he might have been given it and told it was the real thing :whistling:

Out of curiosity, might you be able to source on of these, and if so, how much might it cost?

_028.jpg

TeeJay we brought you up better than this, kids, you give them your heart and soul, teach them right from wrong and how do they thank you? they turn around a kick you In the ar$e. :wounded1:

TeeJay we brought you up better than this, kids, you give them your heart and soul, teach them right from wrong and how do they thank you? they turn around a kick you In the ar$e. :wounded1:

:lol:

The one thing I would really like in my collection, is a blatantly 'fake' Rolex. My wife's treating me to a watch for christmas, so I'm weighing my options as to what I want. I don't want something new to wear on a day to day basis, as I'm happy with my Tudor Sub, but something for occasional wear is what I have in mind, and while I was considering a new GMT as a holiday watch, there's something about the display dial which I like :)

Here you go TeeJay:

http://www.cqout.com/item.asp?id=4672400

What will it cost?

Your reputation!

Just kidding.

Carl

Thanks for the link :good: I think the price might be a bit more than she had in mind, but now I know they're available, I might treat myself to one at some point :)

DON'T GET IT T.

I got one of those while I wa in China. Same reason. Obviously fake so I had to have it. I got it from the vendor for a whopping $25. It stopped working about 4 weeks later.

Savew your money.

DON'T GET IT T.

I got one of those while I wa in China. Same reason. Obviously fake so I had to have it. I got it from the vendor for a whopping $25. It stopped working about 4 weeks later.

Savew your money.

Maybe just a bad battery? :rofl:

DON'T GET IT T.

Savew your money.

I have to admit, I am still sorely tempted to put in a request for one (although I think it might be over budget, as I've already had a few things) this is definitely one of those 'reverse psychology moments'. What I might do, is just order one in secret, never tell anyone, never post it as a wrist shot, just keep it as a personal indulgence :D

:lol:

The one thing I would really like in my collection, is a blatantly 'fake' Rolex. My wife's treating me to a watch for christmas, so I'm weighing my options as to what I want. I don't want something new to wear on a day to day basis, as I'm happy with my Tudor Sub, but something for occasional wear is what I have in mind, and while I was considering a new GMT as a holiday watch, there's something about the display dial which I like :)

Thanks for the link :good: I think the price might be a bit more than she had in mind, but now I know they're available, I might treat myself to one at some point :)

:thumbsupsmileyanim: