When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just arrived....Seamaster Quartz!

predfan2001

I've wanted to build a quartz Bond Seamaster for a year or so, but my hobby focus has changed back to old cars here lately so I decided to sell my watch tools and spare parts so I could buy a new MIG welder. I listed the stuff and it is gone, then I ran upon this franken that Triplehd had listed. He was kind enough to hold it for me till I got it paid in full and let me say it was worth the wait. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I'm not a huge fan of green, but I think I may be sold. The thing I like about it is that is so different. Anybody that knows me knows that I love NATOs so since the leather strap was a bit tight, I slapped on an olive NATO I had on another watch.

The funny part (ok not funny at the time) was that when I unpackaged it, I was like WTF? I thought it was a mid size. I even held it up next to my GMT and it looked small. I layed it down in disappointment but later after I calmed down, I found it was the same size.....I'm an idiot! :bangin:

Ok, here it is. I'm thrilled to have it and many thanks to Triplehd!

S6302536.jpg

S6302535.jpg

S6302531.jpg