When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Famous Quotes

Demsey

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone, Craig. Seriously dude, stop throwing rocks." - Jesus H. Christ

"No man is good enough to govern another man without that other's consent. And if you don't like it, too bad. I'm the president." - Abraham Lincoln

"It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. That's what I keep telling myself, anyway. Man, she was hot. I am going to be thinking about that ass for a long, long time." - Alfred Lord Tennyson

"Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are. But feel free to shoot yourself in the face. That is not a waste." - Kurt Cobain

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall. No, not that one! That was the only thing keeping the commies out." - Ronald Reagan

"An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing. The married guys know what I'm talking about. Am I right, fellas?" - Mahatma Gandhi

"There never was a good war or bad peace. Except that one time when we freed ourselves from the British. That was awesome. Overall, I would say that was a good war." - Benjamin Franklin

"We have nothing to fear but fear itself. Oh God, I think I see a spider crawling up my pant leg. Get it off. GET IT OFF!" - Franklin D.Roosevelt

"Let my people go! No? OK, what if we leave you all the fat chicks?" - Moses

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction. But what do I know? I'm only Albert [censored] Einstein." -

It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Anonymous

Life is like an onion; you peel off one layer at a time and sometimes you weep.

Carl Sandburg

Life is just a phase you're going through...you'll get over it.

Anonymous

Everything has been figured out, except how to live.

Jean-Paul Sartre

The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win you're still a rat.

Lilly Tomlin

Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious.

Brendan Gill

"I've never really wanted to go to Japan. Simply because I don't like eating fish. And I know that's very popular out there in Africa." - Britney Spears

"I'm not going to have some reporters pawing through our papers. We are the president." - Hilary Clinton

"You shouldn't smoke. If you smoke you could die. And if you die you are losing an important part of your life"- Brooke Shields

Sigh. But yeah, I'd still do her.

Question: If you could live forever, would you and why?

Answer: "I would not live forever, because we should not live forever, because if we were supposed to live forever, then we would live forever, but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not live forever,"

- Miss Alabama in the 1994 Miss USA contest. [wanna bet on her hair color]?

"Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that, but not with all those flies and death and stuff,"

- Mariah Carey [now we know why she's such a sensitive actress]

"Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"

- Mayor Marion Barry, Washington, DC. [it helps to read crime stats when you're stoned]