When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Forum Members And Light Bulbs

Everythingape

Hi .........P.

I've read on your Bulbsite (BO-mart) that you made your 5 000 000 sale of genuine bulb boxes, congrats !

But how is it possible that you can keep your prices so low, is here a bulb-catch ????

Bulb-in-Space

Greetings....Gekko....Any price you...see on my.....website is a result....of carefully....planning...my expendidures...and....soap bath costs...I am not a....dimwit and I see you...are..trying to...make it look like...I am selling an....inferior product....Well, sir, the facts...are..that one of my soap bath..buddies...are directly...connected to the...bulb box source..Thus allowing me...to have less...mark up...on my products..And another fact....is that...selling...more boxes makes....more...money..I do all the...leg work myself...with a little....help....from running..boy...named Puramuk...I can assure you...there is no...catch...My...boxes...ARE genuine...made from...the...very..same cardboard...that you can pick up....in any store selling...light bulbs..

For ordering and bulb box serial numbers check out my website Perfect Bulbs

Edited by Everythingape

1 Pugwash to hijack the thread with pics of his lightbulb.

8 Sichuans and Paulmarts to say "We got 2006 SWISS LIGHTBLUB 60W MAN no paypal" and show pics of a 40W bulb.

1 TTK to start.....poking.....fun.

85 TTK bashers seeing the big man and wanting to take a chunk out of him.

4 Mods to shut them up.

1 Ubiquitous to post a frankenbulb on a marble top.

3 Modders (Finepics, Palpatine and Ziggy) to show us how to lume the ceiling instead.

9 to complain how their hair is full of lume now.

1 Nanuc to post a tale about the lightbulb he destroyed (AND HOW!)

Anyway, here's the picture of my 60W Bulb.

110179-24118.jpg

Pugs, I hope you didn't pay toooooo much for that bulb. because it's obviously a replica....the colory is WAY off.... (not to mention the light....:p)

Pugs, I hope you didn't pay toooooo much for that bulb. because it's obviously a replica....the colory is WAY off.... (not to mention the light....:p)

1. Rule of Fight Like a Girl Club; You don't talk about Fight Like a Girl Club.. (for obvious reasons)

2. Rule, you never ever call a fellow member's rep in public!

Greetings....Gekko....Any price you...see on my.....website is a result....of carefully....planning...my expendidures...and....soap bath costs...I am not a....dimwit and I see you...are..trying to...make it look like...I am selling an....inferior product....Well, sir, the facts...are..that one of my soap bath..buddies...are directly...connected to the...bulb box source..Thus allowing me...to have less...mark up...on my products..And another fact....is that...selling...more boxes makes....more...money..I do all the...leg work myself...with a little....help....from running..boy...named Puramuk...I can assure you...there is no...catch...My...boxes...ARE genuine...made from...the...very..same cardboard...that you can pick up....in any store selling...light bulbs..

For ordering and bulb box serial numbers check out my website Perfect Bulbs

Hi Ape,

Can you do something on the price of the bulb boxes if we do a group buy ?

I think I can round up a lot of buyers for a 100W bulb box......we looking for genuine swiss boxes ( no not the cheesy europeese country but that famous factory city in China (very important)....if we're gonna get boxes with all the markings on the right place........maybe we can get the ones with the better lumed pictures on it. You know what I mean do you ?

Do you accept payfriend or moneyboogers ? The payfriend button on your site doesn't work.

Regards

Bulb-in-space

Hi Ape,

Can you do something on the price of the bulb boxes if we do a group buy ?

I think I can round up a lot of buyers for a 100W bulb box......we looking for genuine swiss boxes ( no not the cheesy europeese country but that famous factory city in China (very important)....if we're gonna get boxes with all the markings on the right place........maybe we can get the ones with the better lumed pictures on it. You know what I mean do you ?

Do you accept payfriend or moneyboogers ? The payfriend button on your site doesn't work.

Regards

Bulb-in-space

I take interest in your proposal.. If you can guarantee 20+ good buyers I will cut you a great deal.. My guys will steal in the stores in Swiss China if necessary. Good Chinese 100W boxes are hard to come by, so do NOT expect a crazy sale-price..

Paybuddymoneyfriendhookereasternunionchum accepted, but I prefer you just wrap the money in tin foil and stick it in an envelope marked "This is not money, move on"

Please use norwegian kroner, 50kr notes only. Shown below

post-2568-1156970959_thumb.jpg

Regards -Ape-

I take interest in your proposal.. If you can guarantee 20+ good buyers I will cut you a great deal.. My guys will steal in the stores in Swiss China if necessary. Good Chinese 100W boxes are hard to come by, so do NOT expect a crazy sale-price..

Paybuddymoneyfriendhookereasternunionchum accepted, but I prefer you just wrap the money in tin foil and stick it in an envelope marked "This is not money, move on"

Please use norwegian kroner, 50kr notes only. Shown below

post-2568-1156970959_thumb.jpg

Regards -Ape-

Wow man, you drive a hard(box) bargain...

I'm gonna try to get at least 20 guys interested for a group bulbboxbuy (a genuine BBB)

SO GUYS, ARE YOU INTERESTED ??????

Please email me at BulpInSpace@specialbulbs.com

Ape, i see you'll accept Paybuddymoneyfriendhookereasternunionchum. That's great, but how do you handle the customs problem ? I have a better idea: i will post the money directly to you by botllepost. That's a new free moneyservice from Uzbekistan that uses natural (money) currents to send the money worldwide. But don't put "genuine"in the description, otherwise yoor account will be frozen (strawberry, melon or pineapple) and you will receive a big fine from the bottlepostmaffia.

and the krones are no problem at all. I have a stack lying around to put on the fire with. Or ue them for emergency toilet paper....so no problems at all with the funding.

greetings Bulb :yahoo:

Wow man, you drive a hard(box) bargain...

I'm gonna try to get at least 20 guys interested for a group bulbboxbuy (a genuine BBB)

Please email me at BulpInSpace@specialbulbs.com

Ape, i see you'll accept Paybuddymoneyfriendhookereasternunionchum. That's great, but how do you handle the customs problem ? I have a better idea: i will post the money directly to you by botllepost. That's a new free moneyservice from Uzbekistan that uses natural (money) currents to send the money worldwide. But don't put "genuine"in the description, otherwise yoor account will be frozen (strawberry, melon or pineapple) and you will receive a big fine from the bottlepostmaffia.

and the krones are no problem at all. I have a stack lying around to put on the fire with. Or ue them for emergency toilet paper....so no problems at all with the funding.

greetings Bulb :yahoo:

Okay guys, only two isn't a group buy:

Bulb

You can have boxes for clear with brown type,

matte with blue type

and mignon (pinkish gay) with white type

and those Yellow on blue box TBB cool little oblong Neon Crucifix ones with the black cross wolfram thingies..

TBB = Torgeir's Best Bulbs, I personally blow these bulbs from old urin-sample bottles from the late 70's.. Also handpicked, and washed in holy water..

(How do YOU make holy water you may ask.. ..well, it's easy, I just boil the hell out of it!)

Holy Bulb-o-rama!

Edited by Everythingape

110761-23957.jpg

Hello please............you buy bulb..........you buy box.........me sell me sell.........I sell best bulb box copy, I Chinese copy bulb n box guy........you buy......cheap cheap........best copy China..........you look you see....

110761-23958.jpg

Best China copy............some work some don't.......you buy?.............me sell on this site?

• 2 weeks later...