When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Want to see my newest watch?

P4GTR

I know nothing about Breitlings but the engraving and detail on the back and the clasp look awfully sharp and crisply done to be a rep! The checkering on the ends of the pushers is a nice touch... gen?

Guest HaloArchive

I say rep based off of lume dot @3 and, I can see the Breitling logo on the lock clasp went through the back of the metal. If it were gen, it would have been polished out.

One thing I have learned from the mighty Yodap is that the font used for the bezel to stamp the "1" in "15" at the 3 o'clock position is a dead give-away for this watch. Also, the lume dots at 6 and 7 are funky.

It's a beautiful watch and I hope you enjoy it!

V2 rep.

I'm still leaning toward gen, I think he set the time so the date would be half changed just to throw us a curve...

If it's a Gen then he put a rep bezel on a Gen ;) ... see how all the 1's have a triangle top? That's totally wrong. The top of the 1 should be a little leg that sticks out, not a triangle.

Here's an image from Yodap's Breitling Tutorial .. and yes I know I made a mistake in my first post .. v2 bezels are correct, and I said v2 was wrong. :black_eye:

SO going by what I read in this tutorial, the OP's watch is a V3 .. the v1 has a REAL half-lume-dot at the 3 o'clock and the V3 has the chrono pushers which are almost 2x longer than they should be.

evoskyland.jpg

Seeing these pics on my laptop this morning (was on the iPhone last night), I can see that the bezel appears to be from a V3 although the pearl still looks more like a V2 to me. Bracelet looks like it might be a V2 as well. Caseback looks decently engraved, but I can't really see it that well in the pic. It could be a V3 caseback?

Anyway, its a V3 with the possibility of some V2 parts.

Great work RWGr's.

This go's to show how good we really have it. When the top dogs in the hobby have to double take and second guess. Sounds like classification for super-rep status to me. :victory:

This is a bone stock Skyland V3. This watch is supermodel hot. My favorite out of my collection. Quite possibly the nicest watch I've ever seen, wore, or owned. This watch gave my 16610 a swift kick in the ass off the "I want the gen" throne.

Stay tuned for a review thread to come. Just waiting to finish sorting out some details. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

That Is one beautiful timepiece :wub: Dam another must have. :shock:

As long as you go in with the premise that its a 7750 and is going to need a service, out of the box- then DO IT! At the price for these V3's, move the Skyland to the top of your must have list.