When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex DSSD ... a few pictures.

elisiX

Guys this is a Vac build V5 from Eurotimez afaik. (painted bezel, serviced, lume - NO AR)

Borrowed it off a friend yesterday. Bracelet has been oiled and the watch is fully sealed.

It's a killer watch. My only gripe is the massively distorted crystal.

Edited by elisiX

The bright white of the steel.... same deal. 316L just doesn't look that white in photos.

Whoops! Hehe .. you'll find that "bright steel" is a myth, my friend. Many times here people hold gen and rep together and they look the same.

This is a re-lumed V5 or I'm a shaved ape.

edit: whoops .. I should read the entire thread before babbling .. I see it's already been confirmed.

edit x2: another tell is the re-lume .. the large markers are domed now, instead of flat as they should be. You can't scrape the old lume out, so you have to make pretty little dome out of the new lume. Same as my Ziggy re-lume'd v5

The pearl and markers are also just way too perfect.

I'm calling it... GEN

The bright white of the steel.... same deal. 316L just doesn't look that white in photos.

Where is that Giormani character when we need him most?

Somebody's got a bit more reading to do...

:)

I've been staying at the Dolphin in Orlando since Friday hitting up the EPCOT food & wine festival for the gf's b-day.

Edited by gioarmani