When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Lanikai's newest addition...PVD 202A...

RWG Technical

Very nice PVD Ziggy....wow, it just looks superb!

Lani, congrats on a very special piece...unbelievable the years and globe crossing this baby has taken...and you're right, this is the best forum!

I am coveting your 202 now big time!

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The modification consisted of cutting the stem down on the lathe, and then making new 0.90mm threads... this is the stem after it's been modified with the 0.90mm threads.
?????????????? f.....g unbelievable, kudos to your great work and craftsmanship!!!!!! :give_rose:

The outcome is outstanding - R is going to have an awesome piece of watch!

R, wear it well - it will become a regular wearer for sure!

all the best

Andei

A truly exceptional piece and perfect work by the Zigmeister (anyone expected anything less from The Zigmeister?). I especially envy you for the "old school" DSN caseback. Hard to get these days and not even close to the 202a casebacks Davidsen currently offers.

That's an absolute beauty , the Zig touch is something special be that dial or PVD!!

Enjoy that one Lani , the pride of any Pre-V Collection!!

Some more coming soon - 203/A , 218/A and 205/A if can be tempted by a bit of Slytech!!

Cheers

FGD

That all the parts and friends are here on RWG.. makes it more special than buying any genuine :thumbsupsmileyanim: and this comes eerily close to looking exactly like the gen... :)

I'm definately down for any dials you have coming up FGD !!.. it's a pleasure to deal with you..

Ziggy is being humble .. as always... to mod the CG (to fit so perfectly) and the OEM crown.. is a work of art.,. and he had a great canvas with your dial to work with... :yu:

I have a frogmans strap coming.. and then the finishing touch, getting the buckle that went to Zigs for PVD off to V for his PAV strap... it's been a very good month all the way around..

AC

R

*In a really corny pick-up line voice*

Did it hurt? The watch? When it fell from heaven? ;)

Did your watch fart, 'cause it blew me away!

If radiation is supposed to be bad for you, that tritium dial makes me want to honeymoon in Chernobyl.

Is your watch magnetized? Cause i'm attracted to it.

:winkiss:

My Frogman strap is incoming too, it's going to be a perfect fit for this watch!

dluddy, another proof of The Zigmeisters wonderful work.

Here's mine (Pvd done supposedly by the former O-P supplier with the correct color code) the watch has a nice shine to it

202a004.jpg

let's make this the unofficial 202A wristy thread.

@Lani

sorry for abusing your thread

Andei

My Frogman strap is incoming too, it's going to be a perfect fit for this watch!

dluddy, another proof of The Zigmeisters wonderful work.

Here's mine (Pvd done supposedly by the former O-P supplier with the correct color code) the watch has a nice shine to it

202a004.jpg

let's make this the unofficial 202A wristy thread.

@Lani

sorry for abusing your thread

Andei

lookin good Andei :)

it's not "my"... I'm humbled by Ziggy's posting the finished piece .. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

AC

Lani

i would join the group too if anyone can help me source the correct case :( or if we all can put our power together to keep our eyes open for a correct case for me.. its just going be the last piece of the puzzle for me! so yeah i dont mind an eddie lee titanium old case :( as long as its shaped correctly