When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Man...just found this company! Look at this beatiful pieces

concepta

Yes, I am a HUGE fan of the Project X look! Way too expensive, but looks awesome!

Here's a shot of my next project watch, a 16610 - remove the CG's & Cyclops and DLC coat:

PXDSS13321copyp21241695783.jpg

PXDSS14321copyp81241695895.jpg

Edit: I should add that this is what I want my watch to look like! This isn't actually my watch!

I felt the same way you did when I found that site. They get some real high end celebs that use their services...

I've been coating quite a few high end gens for a refinishing house, which does work for LA jewelers...So I have a feeling that there may be a few "high end celebs" wearing "Avitt DLC'd" pieces...I just don't know about it ;)

Yes, I am a HUGE fan of the Project X look! Way too expensive, but looks awesome!

Here's a shot of my next project watch, a 16610 - remove the CG's & Cyclops and DLC coat:

PXDSS13321copyp21241695783.jpg

PXDSS14321copyp81241695895.jpg

Edit: I should add that this is what I want my watch to look like! This isn't actually my watch!

S,

Are you planning on filing down the CGs or using a guard-less case?

• 2 weeks later...

Filing down the CG's. Just trying to decide which case I want to experiment with first. Probably a cheap 21j sub first, just to see how it works out. Then go from there.

Basically I am going to follow the procedures that Project X follow. A Bespoke design. Taking a complete watch, and then modifying it.

Filing down the CG's. Just trying to decide which case I want to experiment with first. Probably a cheap 21j sub first, just to see how it works out. Then go from there.

Basically I am going to follow the procedures that Project X follow. A Bespoke design. Taking a complete watch, and then modifying it.

You do realize that you might end up having to do one for me @ any price? :good:

Hey Red, believe it or not, it's not that hard to do....

here's a homemade Tudor/Bond Sub i made a while from a 94010 rep i had .... not a perfect job, but considering i did it with a dremel and a jewelers file, i'd say it was passable.. ;-)

IMG_0721.jpg

IMG_0735.jpg

IMG_0739.jpg

Wow ed, nice job! And you did that with just a dremel tool? I was thinking of picking up a cheap bench top grinder! So, obviously you pulled the tube out. Did you just do it by eyeing it, or did you have some sort of guide line to maintain the profile of the case?

Thanks red!, but no guides were used, it was all by eye..

Cross-EyedSurgeon.jpg

The original tube (which was cheapo crap) was crudely remove by filing a grove into it, and then using a flat blade to do the rest... Needless to say i have since realized there are better ways o get the job done ... ;-)

Ed

Hey Red, believe it or not, it's not that hard to do....

here's a homemade Tudor/Bond Sub i made a while from a 94010 rep i had .... not a perfect job, but considering i did it with a dremel and a jewelers file, i'd say it was passable.. ;-)

IMG_0721.jpg

That's very nice work, and giving me ideas :tu::victory: