When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Panerai Table Flip Clock

StormTooper4

Its a quartz clock, back in the 70's and 80's this flip style digital was cutting edge I guess but pretty inexpensive, I know we love the Panerai name but I find the justification for this price difficult to fathom. I'm sure one of our more cashed up members might be tempted I'd be interested to hear in their thoughts on the quality of this.

Hi there,

I ordered one a few days ago, it should be shipped tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, I will make a reveiw as soon as I get it...

But I agree the price is really too high for this kind of stuff...

Good work Dude taking one for the team, look forward hearing how it goes.

I'm sure it will look the part, its a pretty classic design

Sad... they didn't even bother to get the branding font right. I checked with some wholesale-only promotional products vendors we've used in the past and one offers a similar customer-customizable desk/wall clock for approximately $12-20 each (min. order of 100 and depending on how you configure it... ).

Sad... they didn't even bother to get the branding font right. I checked with some wholesale-only promotional products vendors we've used in the past and one offers a similar customer-customizable desk/wall clock for approximately $12-20 each (min. order of 100 and depending on how you configure it... ).

+1 ;)

MM

I agree that the wall clocks are just silly $$$. But this is actually quite a complex piece of kit.

So I think its cost price may well be a bit more than what your suggesting fellas.

This does quite a nice panerai dial at the bottom it will be interesting to see if that's 44mm or bigger.

I'd also hope that it not stuck on 2009 as we are nearly at 2010. I can't see the flip line in the middle of the date numerials.

Many things are overpriced Gen watches especially but that doesn't stop people buying them.

I have a feeling this might become quite a collectors item in a few years or so and we'd wish we had bought one when we could.

I agree that the wall clocks are just silly $$$. But this is actually quite a complex piece of kit.

So I think its cost price may well be a bit more than what your suggesting fellas.

This does quite a nice panerai dial at the bottom it will be interesting to see if that's 44mm or bigger.

I'd also hope that it not stuck on 2009 as we are nearly at 2010. I can't see the flip line in the middle of the date numerials.

Many things are overpriced Gen watches especially but that doesn't stop people buying them.

I have a feeling this might become quite a collectors item in a few years or so and we'd wish we had bought one when we could.

Yes they are cool, in a "different" way. :)

My guess is that the year is manually changed, you switch out the numbers.

It could actually be ool to make a limited run of 100 of these with "RWG" logo! :lol: