When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Frustrating.

P4GTR

The whole thing, ya know? The clasp represents the odd things that happen with this hobby of ours. :g:

That's very true, although to be honest, I'd have to say that that might well be a flaw even I might not accept, and I'm pretty tolerant of such things. The text is correctly oriented on the main part of the clasp, so I don't know, I might accept the safety clasp being like that, I'm not sure... Admittedly, it's not the worst flaw I've seen on a watch, such as the 'steblehox' stamping on some budget Rolex clasps, but it's definitely a stupid one which need not have occurred.

At least it's getting resolved :good:

Im happy your having this issue resolved. The clasp pin Is loose on my Motors T and It looks like I have to purchase the entire Bracelet. That really sucks because the rest of the bracelet Is fine. Im trying to figure out a way to rig the pin so as It Is reasonably secure In relationship to the clasp. :unsure:

Im happy your having this issue resolved. The clasp pin Is loose on my Motors T and It looks like I have to purchase the entire Bracelet. That really sucks because the rest of the bracelet Is fine. Im trying to figure out a way to rig the pin so as It Is reasonably secure In relationship to the clasp. :unsure:

jewlery repair shop should be able to fix that, very cheap. :thumbsupsmileyanim: