When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My BCE from the Raffle ;-) [Updated Pics]

wimpie007

Hi there, i was one of the winners of the last raffle, couldn't be happier!

Lani put up his own BCE as a price and lucky me won it!

Wanted to share some pics i made (no daylight so this is the best i could do with my Canon 870IS

Here they are:

IMG_0871.jpg

IMG_0872.jpg

IMG_0873.jpg

IMG_0875.jpg

IMG_0877.jpg

IMG_0884.jpg

IMG_0890.jpg

Some minor scratches on the bracelet, will polish this out later ;-)

IMG_0885.jpg

LUME

IMG_0882.jpg

SOME MORE PICS WITH THE BCE IN A GEN(i think ;-) it was sold as such to me) BAKELITE BOX:

IMG_0896.jpg

IMG_0898.jpg

IMG_0900.jpg

Wow wow WOW. Big congrats. Great to see a new member win something like this and post back!!! Great stuff...now go out and spread the word why people should support this place!!

Wear it well...it looks fantastic.

Thanks!

Already made a friend of mine member, he's a supporter now ;-)

I love that BCE combination. I know Lani really liked this piece, so he's a true gentleman to let it go. I'd be pretty honored to own that! Lan the man is always trying to get people to support the boards, this shows how giving he is, not just "do as I say not as I do" type of a guy.

Glad to see you post, and hope to see you around the boards. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Fantastic watch, and congrats on the prize! Good stuff!

I love that BCE combination. I know Lani really liked this piece, so he's a true gentleman to let it go. I'd be pretty honored to own that! Lan the man is always trying to get people to support the boards, this shows how giving he is, not just "do as I say not as I do" type of a guy.Glad to see you post, and hope to see you around the boards. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Thanks guys, see you around indeed, i made quite a few post already. I love this board!

Congrats Wimpe..looks good on your wrist !!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Glad and relieved to see it arrived safely.. not bad for 'Priority' mail.. a couple day's extra was all..

and the scratches are from the factory .. :D .. bracelet wasn't even sized yet..

regardless

Live Strong and Wear it Well

AC

Lani

Congrats Wimpe..looks good on your wrist !!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Glad and relieved to see it arrived safely.. not bad for 'Priority' mail.. a couple day's extra was all..

and the scratches are from the factory .. :D .. bracelet wasn't even sized yet..

regardless

Live Strong and Wear it Well

AC

Lani

Thanks Lani!

I will!

I'm really happy with it, this one's a keeper!

The sizing was a bit tricky hehe ;-) Had to use two screwdrivers on opposite sides to get the last link loose

Greetings from Holland

Very nice piece wimpie.

Congrats again on being the Lucky one thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

TY, i never won anything in my life! And then this came along.

Thanks RWG and LANI

Oh found this one in a drawer, one of my first reps looks a lot like it ;-) NOT!

IMG_0895.jpg

Did I mention I love that dial!

check the bezel screws. If they are loose, either:

loctite them if they have threads or,

if there are no threads, use loctite superglue gel.

Probably not an issue since this was Lani's. Just in case though, since it is apparently brand new. :huh:

Did I mention I love that dial!

check the bezel screws. If they are loose, either:

loctite them if they have threads or,

if there are no threads, use loctite superglue gel.

Probably not an issue since this was Lani's. Just in case though, since it is apparently brand new. :huh:

Checked em, not loose ;-)

What kind of leather would suit this dial or is it better on SS?

Also can someone chime in to tell me if the Breit Box i got a while back is GEN?

silver CF leather would be killer

i have one for my silver SO

Please share some pics of that. I have the Gen. Rhodium dial and I have been trying to figure out leather strap for it and have come up with nothing. Now silver CF might be it! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Checked em, not loose ;-)

What kind of leather would suit this dial or is it better on SS?

Also can someone chime in to tell me if the Breit Box i got a while back is GEN?

Box looks Gen. but it is incorrect for this model. Congrats on your winnings! :drinks:

silver CF leather would be killeri have one for my silver SO

Please post some pics and where did you source the strap from?

IT'S FAKE!!!! The tell is the off center date wheel as seen in the last pics!!!! Sorry, the only way I knew to make myself feel better, I never win anything... :wounded1:Congrats! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Hehe, well it's only off center because it is n early 12 o clock. A friend of mine's gen Navitimer also starts going from around half past 11

Box looks Gen. but it is incorrect for this model. Congrats on your winnings! :drinks:

Yeah i know it's doesnt belong to this model, Box is off a Breitling Colt and so was the gen tag

Thanks! Really happy with it!

I am complimenting his piece. I think the “Tachymetre” is so subdued on the Gen, there is no point in having it. Breitling should have made it stand out more like the Rep. as the red text really goes well with the dial. :drinks:

Yeah i read i like that the the first time, thanks Bike Mike.

Though the macro greatly enhances it. I can barely see it when i look with the naked eye

Bad dog ... B)

be a good sport BM.. :lol:

Thanks for sticking up for me though Lani ;-)

OFF topic: Can't believe NORing won again! It was close to my ticket too hehe ;-)