When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gauging Interest: Custom Made Yacht-master Dials (16622)

ubiquitous

Man... There is much more interest than I thought there would be! I didn't know there were this many 16622 fans out there!

Okay... I will see what I can do for numbers to accomodate those interested. As for pricing... $50 per dial is the lowest my guy will go. I am inquiring on SuperLuminova- I don't know what is being used as the base lume; if SuperL is an option (and is not the base lume used) price may go up accordingly.

Hopefully I'll know more soon.

Thanks,

R

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to reiterate- I'm not the one accepting orders. I have no affiliation with the seller, and am only a collector. Any transactions will be between you and the dial maker.

No worries... you're the man for giving others a chance to get a great dial!

On a side note, I have always been turned off by the flaws on the YM rep dial. Im assuming there are a lot of people who think that way too since there is so much interest in a good dial.

This is the first time I've seen this thread.

I have a Precious Time YachtMaster from the start of the year... if it's fitting in there I definitely would like one.

If the lume used is SuperLuminova, great, if not, I'd prefer to send it off to someone like finepics to do it properly :)

This would be a nice upgrade for my yachtmaster, count me in as well

I will inquire on the possibility of markers being Superlumed or delivered without any lume.

J- Does a magician ever tell the secrets to his tricks? :lol:

;)

More to come... Just need to start looking into technical details (i.e. dial size, etc).

Okay, folks. Just as the title says.

I'm working with a dial maker, and am exploring the possibility of having a custom made Yacht-Master dial made for the 16622 Rolesium. The dial will be as close to genuine as possible with regards to font, font color, coronet, and markers. This post is ONLY to gauge interest, so please post here if this strikes your fancy :lol:

Pricing would be as follows:

If we can get 10 people (i.e. 10 dials) price per dial is $50.00 US.

If the interest is less than 10 people, price per dial is $80.00 US.

Here is the result I am working to achieve with this dial maker...

110323-24092.jpg

If interested, please post here. I'm looking to LIMIT this run to 10 pcs max. Once interest has been established, I will start working with my dial guy to sort out specifics/details/etc.

Best regards,

R

I am Definately interested in one dial...I already have EL's newest gen rolesium, also have his older gen model too. This would definatly make our ym's "Ultimates" and I am all for that :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I'm interested as well...however, I'm going to have to wait for the final results as I have a payment problem issue right now.

On a side note, I have always been turned off by the flaws on the YM rep dial. Im assuming there are a lot of people who think that way too since there is so much interest in a good dial.

I feel the same about my old silver YM dial from Klink.

Ubi, this is a great idea for a custom dial. I want one for mine...but we'll just have to see.

Okay, folks. Just as the title says.

I'm working with a dial maker, and am exploring the possibility of having a custom made Yacht-Master dial made for the 16622 Rolesium. The dial will be as close to genuine as possible with regards to font, font color, coronet, and markers. This post is ONLY to gauge interest, so please post here if this strikes your fancy :lol:

Pricing would be as follows:

If we can get 10 people (i.e. 10 dials) price per dial is $50.00 US.

If the interest is less than 10 people, price per dial is $80.00 US.

Here is the result I am working to achieve with this dial maker...

112656-23583.jpg

If interested, please post here. I'm looking to LIMIT this run to 10 pcs max. Once interest has been established, I will start working with my dial guy to sort out specifics/details/etc.

Best regards,

R

If you are still adding people count me in.

Otto

If you are still adding people count me in.

Otto