When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My latest PVD results, a variety of models coated

RWG Technical

I thought I would share pictures of a sampling of the latest PVD coating I had done for members of RWG.

My PVD coating service includes all the teardown, prep work, and assembly. As an added bonus, Super Lume application, fabrication of new parts etc, is also available. For example, I can manufacture a new flat CG pin to replace the crappy rep one, before the coating is applied.

I deal directly with the coating factory and what you see is genuine PVD, the same coating and colour as Panerai used on the Pre V models.

The quality of the PVD application is exceptional.

Please PM or contact me on email if you are interested in getting in on my next PVD run, it is scheduled for January and is filling up fast.

8.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

9.jpg

The end results speak for themselves, especially if you add a FGD dial...

1-1.jpg

...or maybe you're more interested in a custom model with genuine stealth Super Luminova...the possibilities are endless...

1.jpg

212.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I've been reviewing my plan for the SouthAfrican MilSub I'm planning on building as a forum giveaway, and realized that the PVD case I had planned to buy, is the wrong style... I can buy the correct case style, but it's only in SS, so I was wondering if there might be any possibility of including the case in a future run?