When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

worried regards to a trade

marinamm20

Great Suchecracks. Solid proof it was worth working with the guy, and giving him some time and patience rather than constant bashing, just as you sought.

But that's just one of the sales problems, so now let's see how Xslyyx does with the others.

Xslyyx - if you sort out and refund the others, you can put this problem behind you and move ahead on the forums.

9pg

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi folks,

I am very sorry to hear that not everyone is refunded. But I think its worth speaking out loud:

He refunded me! Not via the refund option and "only" the net amount with fees on the way back deducted but though he did!

So I lost 9 EUR which sound a lot better than 145 EUR and although I am still quite confused about the circumstances I am quite happy with the outcome now.

Some info:

The refund came from a different account than I paid to - strange but he** I dont care.

So I think he's on the right track now - and may be hasnt ever been on the wrong one and just has a weird communication style?

I wish you all best luck in receiving your money back and want to thank everyone for the support here in the thread and also via PM.

Cheers!

One one hand it's a good thing that this was resolved for you SC,.. and it would be great if the rest of the members can find resolution,..

I do believe this thread and the combined actions of the fora's that have addressed the issue's, has helped in the progress so far..

however, as a member who values this community as well as many others who feel the same.. I cannot pat anyone on the back until "ALL" are satisfied..

Marinamm was told he will "not" be receiving a refund?? and certain conditions have been placed on others??

to be blunt.. I feel that the members that are without a watch nor monies should not be the ones that are "dictated" to ..

after all they have been more than patient in the matter.

And they are the victims here not he seller..it is his Onus to make things right.. weather, he is called out with strong words or not..

AC/Lani

It's up to us. We can run the seller off, or make it easier for the buyers to be taken care of. Sometimes we can't have everything we want when we want it. This seller has gone from "screw you" to, at least, promising to refund and making good on one refund. Personally, I feel good for the buyer/member who got some money. And I'll feel better if all the others get their due, and worse if impatient members with no horse in the race screw up the works. ;-)

Edited by 9postguy

Up to you. Run the seller off, or make it easier for buyers to be taken care of. Sometimes you can't have everything you want when you want it. This seller has gone from "screw you" to, at least, promising to refund and making good on one refund. Personally, I feel good for the buyer/member who got some money. And I'll feel better if the others get their due, and worse if impatient members with no horse in the race screw up the works. ;-)

Sorry 9,.. but you have not been involved with the buyers from the outset and "know" all the details.. and furthermore if you have ever experienced this for yourself it may be best to understand that you are not fully aware of the entire situation..

We are a community that understands mistakes and human nature.. all the members that have chimed in here first and foremost helping all the parties involved..

Until such time as you are fully briefed by the "buyers" and are in control of all the issues from the start.. it may be best to observe rather than make conclusions to how this is playing out..

the buyer has told marina mm, that he will not refund anyth9ng to him.. and has put restrictions on another buyer, so as far as I'm concerned his promises on the board or however you want to interpret .. are just that... "promises".. and action speaks louder ..

Inconsistencies in the the sellers story, makes me wonder WTF is going on .. with his "Semantics".. or more plainly.. all the BS..

It was not until all the boards took action together and this thread was supported by members that the seller even attempted to do a thing !!!

November ???.. he's had Marinamm money long enough don't you think.. and now is saying he will not refund it.. although MM did not rec. even an empty parcel..

Come on......

Can't say I am surprised.

Not sure I understand what you mean mate.

Though I do understand what you tried to say earlier..... sort of if the lynch mob turn up he is going to run guilty or not.... I think that makes sense.

Sometimes some of us do jump to soon but I think its because we are protective of each other rather than [censored] stirrers.... I do think if it wasnt for most of whats on these posts SC wouldnt be one of the fortunate ones....

I just hope Xslyyx will honour his committment and also see MM right as well..... It would certainly show a sign of strength in his character to make this right for ALL concerned. I would certainly be the first to put this behind me if he can do this for these guys..

I also agree with SC that this guy has a different way of communicating than most but a lot of guys on here are like that mainlky due to language but for other reasons and I think it is only fair to take that into account but that doesnt excuse a lack of communication

We'll im emailing with the guy right now and he promised to make things right so lets give him that, he already refunded Suchecracks i'm hoping the rest of us get our money too. As said above from screw you to refund is a big step and happy that it got to this point, no need in further bashing until that promise is broken i think?

You pretty much got it, Lanikai. When we all start piling on, nothing meaningful occurs other than some venting. However, if we take a reasoned approach based on experience with and understanding of human nature (both the good and bad sides of it, cultural differences, the need to save face, etc, etc), and approach resolution of problems such as this as efforts in negotiation and mediation (which we know are professional fields of endeavor), then positive things may happen. That was all...sort of a commentary on our little "community herd".

Best wishes to all parties,

9pg

You pretty much got it, Lanikai. When we all start piling on, nothing meaningful occurs other than some venting. However, if we take a reasoned approach based on experience with and understanding of human nature (both the good and bad sides of it, cultural differences, the need to save face, etc, etc), and approach resolution of problems such as this as efforts in negotiation and mediation (which we know are professional fields of endeavor), then positive things may happen. That was all...sort of a commentary on our little "community herd".

Best wishes to all parties,

9pg

This has got me a little irritated ..

due to the fact, that I was "asked" to help before this thread was opened... so unlike those who feel like all this happened after the fact.. for what it's worth it was being worked on by some long before the so called "happy" ending.. which still has yet to happen.

to repeat.. to those who feel all the "bashing" was unfounded.. please think again..

hind sight is always 20/20 ... and it is easy to play the "Gandhi" role after the fact..

So the basis of my irritation, is not from members that are just as upset.. but the crew that chooses ot step in after all the footwork has been done, and say everyone is being to harsh..

I'm outta here.. please no more PM's from anyone regarding this topic !!, I've done what was necessary.. PERIOD>

It is in no way a happy ending yet, there are 2 of us still out of pocket though it is in progress i hope and it cost me a lot of energy and it sucks that a thread like this is needed to come to terms with a seller....

Thanks for all your help Lani and all the others who helped me out. Now hopefully xslyyx comes through and refunds us

EDIT: I got the full payment back! Man that's a load off. Hopefully everyone involved had now received their money back.

It took a lot off stress and angst...

Thanks all who helped me in this matter

EDIT: I got the full payment back! Man that's a load off. Hopefully everyone involved had now received their money back.

2 down! 1 to go? Best of luck! Credit goes to you guys, wimpie, for hanging in there so long and staying focused on the goal.

Edited by 9postguy

I think the members that applied the pressure to make the refund happen should be credited.. all too many to mention..

it's these members that may be labeled 'bashers".. that may have applied enough pressure to the seller.. who until this thread got heated did nothing and gave the buyers and the community a truck load of BS..

So 9 to you, who think this should of been handled differently especially when you came in on the tail end, to lecture all how it "should be handled".. and that diplomacy should of been used.. where were you when diplomacy wasn't working????.. easy to chime in on how we all should of handled this .. especially when diplomacy did not work..

whatever works.. may not be pretty.. compassion is a good thing for members who themselves have an understanding for it..

but personally I "Thank" all the members who applied the pressure.. be it pretty or not.. weather it politically correct or not.. the members are rec. their funds back.. bottom line that is what maters.. not the diplomacy or lack thereof that was used..

Funny how members who chime in at the tail end always "sound good"

Personally, all I can say is kudos to those who put in the research and applied the pressure to get people their refunds. There is so much good will and generousity in this community, generousity in friendship, generousity with parts, generousity with gifting watches or money to other members, that nothing angers me as much as to see members getting rolled and scammed and very little, if anything, ever being satisfactorily resolved, as that is just such an abuse of the community goodwill, it really is just dishonorable. I appreciate that people can go through difficult circumstances, and that things can get out of control, but all they need to do is put their hands up about it and ask for time, not try and fly under the radar in the hopes things will just go away... It is certainly looking like there will be satisfactory resolutions, so once more, I would just like to say kudos to those who have made these resolutions possible, as that truly is the spirit of the community :good::victory:

It is certainly looking like there will be satisfactory resolutions, so once more, I would just like to say kudos to those who have made these resolutions possible, as that truly is the spirit of the community :good::victory:

+1 TeeJay. No place for anyone trying to claim credit. The forum is all about community, and not personal issues/needs. Let's hope the remaining buyer gets sorted out too!

no - no refund for me :black_eye:

- but i am happy to hear that you both got your money back.

Then this tread have not been a total waste, htat is the good thing about this community - all the good members :drinks:

And Lani - thanks for ALL you help in this matter - wish i could come and buy you a beer on you local beachbar - hell could be cool to meet ALL here on a beachbar.......

Well said,

I did so already above but thanks everyone involved!

Now only Marinamm20 need to chime in and tell if he got a refund yet.

+1 TeeJay. No place for anyone trying to claim credit. The forum is all about community, and not personal issues/needs. Let's hope the remaining buyer gets sorted out too!

I really don't think anyone is trying to claim credit, and it's clearly been a cooperative venture which has got the results. Dissappointing that Marinamm20 hasn't received a refund yet, we can only hope that that will change in time :)

I really don't think anyone is trying to claim credit, and it's clearly been a cooperative venture which has got the results. Dissappointing that Marinamm20 hasn't received a refund yet, we can only hope that that will change in time :)

+1

I don't get why mmm20 is not being reimbursed? I mean, it's the exact same story - watch paid for by buyer, watch sent without tracking no, watch does not show..

no - no refund for me :black_eye:

- but i am happy to hear that you both got your money back.

Then this tread have not been a total waste, htat is the good thing about this community - all the good members :drinks:

And Lani - thanks for ALL you help in this matter - wish i could come and buy you a beer on you local beachbar - hell could be cool to meet ALL here on a beachbar.......

Im really sorry you did not receive your refund, to think that your the one that started this thread. It's great that the other members got there refund but what about you? Im sure the members here wont forget that you were left out In the cold. Im sorry my friend, just remenber that what go's around comes around. I have never seen It fail. :whistling: