When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

YEAH!

Demsey

Ya see, Lani has been camped out in front of his watchmaker's place all night, since the Doxa Sub 300 was promised for TODAY.

Somewhere on a quiet sidewalk in a quiet corner of Hawaii, there's a closed watchmaker shop, no lights in the windows, and outside..... he waits. :ph34r:

Just about now he's smacking himself in the forehead, thinking "I could have brought my Blackberry and stayed ahead of Dems!"

Ya see, Lani has been camped out in front of his watchmaker's place all night, since the Doxa Sub 300 was promised for TODAY.

Somewhere on a quiet sidewalk in a quiet corner of Hawaii, there's a closed watchmaker shop, no lights in the windows, and outside..... he waits. :ph34r:

Just about now he's smacking himself in the forehead, thinking "I could have brought my Blackberry and stayed ahead of Dems!"

See...now, between waiting for that Doxa and the DSSD Dial upgrade, I figure we won't see him at all today....................

nah.....that's not going to happen! He can't live that long without poppin' in! :bangin:

to add: Oh -uh! He's here......jst pop in to post at Wristie!

Edited by HikeUSA

and in the darkness, a glow of steel...the street light casts a large hunkering shadow...flickering flashes of light - sharp edges of silver scissors in hand...gobs of chinese packing tape crumbled, tangled, mangled...the snorting of frustration and heavy breaths of arduous cutting...a discarded packing slip from joshua blows down the gutter...he waits...

YEAH.jpg

YEAH!

Ok, Ok, small goals for small minds, but c'mon, it's 'lanikai' we're talkin' here. You think it's easy? Try it!

Hmmmmm. Only 15 posts today. Maybe he's surfing. Hope he's OK. But anyhoo, YEAH!

:yawn:

what's that Dems B)

your obsessed ma man.. just say "NO" :nea:

We'll chalk it up to ....."One in a row"... :rofl:

. like they say.. if it's not about winning why do we keep score.... :good:

actually was tied up at 5 this morning with a rude lil bitch from Asia who sent me a fake Omega Seamaster I won on the bay.. some people :brow: .. sending reps .. go figure.. :lol:

AC

Lani

actually was tied up at 5 this morning with a rude lil [censored] from Asia who sent me a fake Omega Seamaster I won on the bay.. some people :brow: .. sending reps .. go figure.. :lol:

Seriously? Sold as 'gen'? Was it 'bait and switch'? Can't imagine you being fooled by a rep. I suppose if one were to be fooled, a Franken Seamaster could do it.

bait and switch to da max !!!!

I gave him the opportunity to make it right without filing a dispute.. he chose to be totally obtuse.. said I didn't read the fine print.. he made his bed... spent a large part of the day taking pics of the Doxa 300nt with (now) NOS bezel :wub:

and of course the comedy re-run of Sarah Palin' interviews.. I tell you .. I laughed harder than any stand up act in recent memory.. :rofl: