When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Datejust II, MOP Black (14 hires pics)

condemore

Received mine today :D Weird thing.... Lug width is 22mm brow.gif I ordered jubilee bracelet by mistake and wanted to put on a normal bracelet, but no go!

Received mine today :D Weird thing.... Lug width is 22mm brow.gif I ordered jubilee bracelet by mistake and wanted to put on a normal bracelet, but no go!

You ordered this watch with a jubilee??? eww.. can't see that at all.. aside from the fact that I hate jubilee bracelets in general... haha.. why can't you just get a brushed/polished combo Milgauss or Datejust bracelet with the comfort lock clasp like in Condemore's fotos? :pardon:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Holy--! That MOP looks phenominal! I can't believe that $138 is the entry fee to this beauty!

Reps have come a long way, my friends...

That is exactly what i thought when looking at the pictures!

Congrats to the buyer! What a nice watch for such a small price! The gen doesn't really look different! These DJ reps are so well executed! Might get one aswell. My heart is balancing between either this or a Milgauss!

i do like a dj, but the one flaw that sticks out to me with the rep's is the sel's. they are to large, and fill the hole lugs. they should be a lot smaller just like the sub sel's or the milgauss. why dont the factories correct this? and if im correct the dj11 only comes with an oyster band at the moment.

Edited by craigb

• 5 months later...

Received mine today from watcheden took four weeks to arrive (with xmas backlog) but well worth the wait fantastic quality for the price.

I only have a small niggle clasp on the bracelet occasionally comes undone have contacted watcheden for advice.

This was my first purchase definately got the bug now !!

• 1 month later...

Does Rolex make the DJ II with a domed bezel? If I am correct the DJ II only comes with the fluted bezel...

Hi,

I just ordered this one from Connie and will receive it within the next days :-)

Can anybody answer the question above? Does anybody know, if the DJ II does also come

with a domed bezel?

Thx,J

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys!

I'm thinking about ordering one myself, COndemore's pictures are killing me!!! The same happened with a Skyland thread he posted with awesome pics!!

Does anyone know how close this one is to the GEN? Can anyone post a picture of the GEN, I just can't find any...

Thanks!

Hi guys!

I'm thinking about ordering one myself, COndemore's pictures are killing me!!! The same happened with a Skyland thread he posted with awesome pics!!

Does anyone know how close this one is to the GEN? Can anyone post a picture of the GEN, I just can't find any...

Thanks!

Stunning watch, beautiful dial, centered Datewheel, suberb and alligned rehaut engraving, but a fantasy watch. If you are looking for an accurate DJ II, there is only the white and black dial with sticks (markers) version. The blue and the grey with arabic kobalt numerals are wrong color. Blue dial s a sunburst dial, not plain blue color. Grey one is too shiny.

Got one for me, too, but you won't find the real deal. Only thing is, to put ghis one in a fluted bezel case, or go for a platinum. The platinum DD and DJ are available with the flat/domed bezel. Clasp engraving is not so crisp as my gen DJ, and a little misprinted.

All together a steal for the money, but go for the ETA version. It has a much better reliabilty, and is smoother when you wind it.

Bought mine at kingwatch, and service and price were great.

Best, J

Hi guys!

Thanks!

Stunning watch, beautiful dial, centered Datewheel, suberb and alligned rehaut engraving, but a fantasy watch. If you are looking for an accurate DJ II, there is only the white and black dial with sticks (markers) version. The blue and the grey with arabic kobalt numerals are wrong color. Blue dial s a sunburst dial, not plain blue color. Grey one is too shiny.

Got one for me, too, but you won't find the real deal. Only thing is, to put ghis one in a fluted bezel case, or go for a platinum. The platinum DD and DJ are available with the flat/domed bezel. Clasp engraving is not so crisp as my gen DJ, and a little misprinted.

All together a steal for the money, but go for the ETA version. It has a much better reliabilty, and is smoother when you wind it.

Bought mine at kingwatch, and service and price were great.

Best, J