When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Source for a PAM000

Justbrowsing

I think Joshua has a pretty accurate 000:

http://www.perfect-hour.com/pn00002-logo-series-titanium-asian-unitas-6497-21600bp-p-7403.html

I am NOT an expert but the caseback looks accurate except for the black coloring (which I'm sure would be easy to remove). Also, the back makes it an H series (2005) and the face has L Swiss L which is accurate for the H series I believe (don't know if the shape of the numbers is right tho). Also comes in a PVD version which apparently is something people do aftermarket to the gen pretty frequently. Also, Joshua's has the correct 17 jewel 21600bph movement. Here's a PVD'd gen for reference:

http://www.watchuwant.com/watches/panerai-pam-000-g-luminor-base-44mm-aftermarket-dlc-coated-black-stainless-steel

Cheers.

The one you linked to from Joshua is a Ti case which is a Fantasy

Yup, didn't even notice that! :p It says it's solid titanium but I think it would be significantly more expensive if that were true. I wonder if it's just SS and you could polish it to make it correct.

• 1 month later...

P000A01.JPG

http://www.trustywat...&products_id=75

few and far between ,Andrew has various movements but this seems to be pretty good value, I doubt you'll find anything better as I dont think DSN does these still

hope this helps

ST4

That aint a 000 its suppose to be a 201a

Justbrowsing, you choose the wrong pam if you want a good rep ^^ For now i believe there ain't some good 000, i wanted one but after checking and emailing dealers... didn't find a good one, even DSN's 000 is not so good regarding of the price.

And the 201A from Andrew ? Ok it's pretty cheap, but it's an automatic, mineral glass and totally straight logo

Lucky you !!! I guess you know the rule, if you won't show pics when you get it back... it doesn't exist ^^

Its what you know mate not what people think but this is it before it went..... Just for you :p

4259978933_e0d26a85f6_b.jpg

4259977531_7d27d56d9a_b.jpg

imo.. no one to date has the logo spot on.. meaning the correct angle of the lines..

hopefully FGD can someday do the 201A.. I'd be down for that.. :Jumpy:

Curious to know what you think is the issue with PeteM's one. There are a couple out there that I've seen that appear to be near 1:1 with gen in terms of logo placement and angle. And small note on this, whilst staring at 000 gen pics, there are variances as well. Some will point to the very tip of the "E" in PanErai, others will point closer to the middle of the bottom stroke.

Your pin looks a lil off mate

Thanks mate, yes it does but its the pics rather than the watch.

But then you know what my pics can be like!! :D

I will put some more up seperately