When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Feeling a little apprehensive!

Danny Boy

I ordered my first rep watch on saturday from Josh! I checked the tracking on ems which has been stuck on left despatch center for 3 days. I also checked the parcel force tracking which has also been stuck on "left country of origin" for 3 days.

I know i'm probably whinging about nothing but shouldn't it be in my country now if its left china?

Someone tell me it's all going to be alright and my watch will arrive please!

Danny

I ordered my first rep watch on saturday from Josh! I checked the tracking on ems which has been stuck on left despatch center for 3 days. I also checked the parcel force tracking which has also been stuck on "left country of origin" for 3 days.

I know i'm probably whinging about nothing but shouldn't it be in my country now if its left china?

Danny

Dont worry mate thats very common. Give it a couple of more days.

Its VERY rare, but when you see "left country of origin" for 72 hours, you just got nailed by customs. Usually we see this about 2-3 times per year, always around this time. I'm not going to sugar coat it dude, honestly, its pretty bad.

Basically, your seizure letter is in route from customs as we speak, instead of your watch. They usually try to make telephone contact as far as we know by now. If you haven't spoke to them on the phone then they've probably just issued a warrant.

Search for username Dolphinface, read his story. He got fined $10,000 and had to serve 30 days. Cops came to his door, the whole 9.

Ahahaha I'm just [censored] with you. I had you going good too I bet. Dolphinface!

Don't get excited. Everything will be fine. It's Christmas season, the mail delivery system which in the USA is nothing special, slows to a crawl during the Christmas rush.

I ordered a watch on the 26th of November; tracking showed nothing except Accepted for dispatch and left China on the 27th, then nothing until yesterday, when it showed it was at my local PO. Of course our local imbeciles don't deliver to my home, so today I got a notice in my mailbox. I'll pick it up tomorrow.

That makes 14 days from shipping to my local PO, which probably isn't too bad.

Everyone worries about delivery, but for the most part, these watches seem to get through with no problems. I would venture to say that now is probably a good time to ship, as the Post Office is overwhelmed with packages and letters. With lots of packages, the screening gets pretty cursory. Unless it looks like a bomb or the food sniffing Beagles or Drug sniffing Labs get a hit, it moves on through

Arthur

My friend, it may well be a non stop flight, but 1st you needed to get through customs in China.

They have been known to take 14 days to move a legal item through to get on any flight!

Then add your own wonderful postal service into the mix, and you might be asking "Which Christmas?"

Jokes aside, anything can happen at this time of the year....count your blessings, the PO in Australia, just went on strike!

O/S

Danny

It is Christmas season in the Western World and that means huge increases in packages and mail shipments around the globe. It could even take a bit longer than normal but you have picked a good player in the rep game. Your watch will come and you will be happy.

What did you buy...share with us what your first rep purchase is.

I placed an order from Josh @ perfect-hour.com on 12-2-09 expecting to get it before Christmas and give it as a gift. Unfortunately I have not had an update since 12-3-09. It does not look like it is going to arrive in time for Christmas. Apparently I am not the only one having this issues. Maybe the sellers should explain their shipping methods in more detail. If I knew it was going to take this long I probably would not have placed the order.

I placed an order from Josh @ perfect-hour.com on 12-2-09 expecting to get it before Christmas and give it as a gift. Unfortunately I have not had an update since 12-3-09. It does not look like it is going to arrive in time for Christmas. Apparently I am not the only one having this issues. Maybe the sellers should explain their shipping methods in more detail. If I knew it was going to take this long I probably would not have placed the order.

Yeah I thought ordering on the 02-12-09 would be pretty safe to receive it by Christmas for the same reason from Trusty. I don't feel it is Trustywatchguy that is at fault.given that it is almost 2010 I think 20 days is much too long to have to wait to receive something. I guess I am just excited about receiveing the Black Steel skyland avenger! EXCITING!

Seems China EMS has been dragging it's ass on the carpet these days. Of the last 3 or 4 items I've ordered, each of them has taken roughly 9 - 14 days to arrive; the longest duration of that wait being in the air, in transit (i.e. sitting at the 'left country of origin' or foreign dispatch' status), etc. and these were purchases made in late October/early - mid November. The good thing is that the stop over in customs has always been consistently short, so once it touches down in the U.S. you can likely expect your parcel in a day or two from clearing customs.

The wait is always the worst... And the best. Before long, you may even learn to love it.

My last order a couple of weeks ago said left origin country for 4 days then one morning i checked and it had appeared in UK customs........7 mins after checking Parcel Force delivered it.

THE THING IS.....it still says its with UK customs and its been on my wrist about 3 weeks.

Do yourself a favour mate,stop checking.It will only burn your head out.

lol - Don't forget what we are buying here - Counterfeit watch made by many men and women working long hours in factorys earning pitance, protected by men with machine guns and grubby rubber boots etal.

Dealers will say, you buy, I post. How they wish to send it and you agree to that is good - the rest is reliant on a whole nother network of postal clearks, handlers, services.

Sit back, enjoy the snow, eat a few mince pies and traaa laaaa > one day, knock, knock, Mr Postman brings you a pleasant surprise.

You get to polish up a watch, smile and wear it well, all the postal clerks, handlers, services, men and women in factorys, men with guns ( complete with rubber boots ) can all breath a sigh of relief and the dealer can order more factory options for his ferrari.

Welcome to the world of reps.

8)

p.s - re how dealers ship and on what terms...... > > try and find the thread about the watch in the Golf Club....

25916658032266013.jpg

Enjoi