When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I'm very happy with my current collection, 2009 ...

wheaton26

i posted this same topic last december (see link here). It's funny what difference a year makes ... and this post doesn't even include the many reps and gens that i bought and sold this year. lol. as some of you may or may not know, i like to keep my collection to around six watches that i wear regularly. i like the notion that if they're not being worn, then someone else might as well be enjoying them. from last years post i have three of the same watches. since they lasted the year, i assume these will be keepers. "having said that" (curb your enthusiasm), who knows what next year will bring? now, on to the pictures! i apologize in advance for the quality, i was too lazy to break out the photo studio ...

my current collection

DSC01304.jpg

rep audemars piguet rose gold rubberclad (v2), traveling to the zigmeister this month

DSC01298.jpg

rep breitling skyland blacksteel (v2) on oem rubber, fully modded by the zigmeister

DSC01299.jpg

rep iwc big pilot 5004 (v1) on oem gator, traveling to vaccum next month

DSC01300.jpg

gen omega planet ocean

DSC01301.jpg

gen panerai 091

DSC01302.jpg

rep rolex deepsea sea-dweller (ultimate), traveling to the zigmeister this month

DSC01303.jpg

i always enjoy seeing what everyone else has and hope you enjoyed seeing my final collection for 2009. till next december ... thank you rwg!

Very NICE Collection :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Wear them well. If you ever decide to sell the PAM 091 let me know.

Thanks

thanks watchlover, i think i'll have a hard time parting with the 091. it was my first big purchase a few years back, and i absolutely love it! all the best.

Nice collection indeed, I thought the 91 looked a bit special.

Black watchcase setting makes them look very smart indeed

ST4

thanks stormtrooper4, the watch box is from rainer in germany. the quality and finish is top notch!

That is a nice collection. I wish I could slim my collection down and sell the ones I don't wear much...but I can't...I keep thinking I'll get to the lesser worn ones sometime in the rotation...but rarely do.

I'm a hoarder.

thanks toadtorrent, my father enjoys the rep and gen hobby as well and is a hoarder like you. lol. everytime i visit him, i slim down his collection by a few pieces. expect some for sale in the early new year! happy holidays.

very nice! my roo rg rc is enroute to the zigmeister as well....really looking forward to the results...

thanks for the post

thanks tech, please let me know what all you are doing to your rose gold? i don't want to miss out on anything. i'm going with a full movement service, c1 lume (is that accurate to the gen?) and installation of a cheif ar crystal that i got here thanks to rogerthat. do you have any other advice?

Some of the best in reps and some nice Gen's thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

thanks dluddy, i can't agree more. take care.

All of them classics.

Wear them well.

thanks jeff g, will do. all the best.

awesome collection!!! all you ned is there!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

thanks neverworn, it seems that way but you know how it goes. lol. i'm looking forward to seeing what 2010 brings, as we all are.

Beautiful collection my man, very nice Indeed. I also dont want to have to big of a collection. Im up to twelve so far, maybe a few more. :g: Thanks for sharing, wear them In the best of health. :thumbsupsmileyanim: Mike

thanks mike, even twelve isn't a lot when you consider all the great models out there. please enjoy yours as well!