When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Genuine 2000m watch,Interest question

FxrAndy

Is it worth full production  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Should i make it

If i could find the second sketches it would be better as that was a bit rounder, one point i did not like in this version was the very sharp edges and flat design,

My design that i would like to use has a few variations from the simple dive watch as i designed it with military applications in mind.

Well I will have an unbranded sample very early in the new year for you all to see. One think that is really exiting about this project the the quality of the lume in the bezel, from the photos i have seen from the manufacture it is a torch.

The bezel insert will be different the the case is now in production in the shape below

btimer2frontsmall.jpg

Sample watch received today, and if you want big, and indestructible this is the baby for you it makes the DeepSea look small.

This is in Super Avenger territory, Going to take some pics for you all.

I was in two minds whether to have this made but mow i have seen the case in the flesh, it has to be done.

Pics soon

A couple of quick shots of the basic watch, unbranded, still to come is my dial design and a special bezel inlay for military apps

DSCF0619cropped.jpg

no photoshop, no long exposure, camera on auto, lights off and shoot

DSCF0620cropped.jpg

you know what the watch above is dont you

DSCF0617cropped.jpg

This is one beast of a watch, the idea of an indestructible watch is realized

So is it worth me making 50?

I dont know,

is it too big for the average person?

Maybe

would it sell?

This is 16.40 +-.20mm thick, and is a little larger than a SFSO, My wife wears a SFSO every day and tried nicking this off me tonight but as it is a sample i had to talk her into giving it back, If i get this made then she can have number 3 as 1, 2 are already destined for charity.

I would love to show you all the bezel and dial design but i have to keep that secret until production starts, The people that have seen it were surprised i found a new bezel application! :whistling:

That baby looks awsome. Would you entertain drilled lugholes simply to facilitate strap/bracelet changes. or screwed in bars?

BTW I really, really like the lumed bezel insert

This would make a great companion to my Ocean7 LM-7 Proplof.

Definitely interested

Arthur

Hi Guys still wearing this all the way through the holidays and it is big but you get used to it.

The hands will be the same as on the sample the dial will change a little as will the bezel to be a 30min count down and 30min elapsed time.

I will show some pics as soon as i have worked out how to patent it!