When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Credit Card Fraudulent Charges

ryaku

I'm just wondering who's the son of a [censored] that share my cc data. :angry:

Ever paid for anything with a credit card? If so, that's your potential list. :blink:

The usual places that get done for selling numbers are restaurants, especially if they take your card away to swipe it. Also, small gas stations seem to get done too.

Ever paid for anything with a credit card? If so, that's your potential list. :blink:

The usual places that get done for selling numbers are restaurants, especially if they take your card away to swipe it. Also, small gas stations seem to get done too.

I'm aware of that Pug and i wish to know who tried to screw me even though it's almost impossible.

I'm aware of that Pug and i wish to know who tried to screw me even though it's almost impossible.

I had some fraud on my credit card as well. Not only did I ask for a chargeback, I asked them to close out this card and issue me a new card - preventing any more fraud on that card.....hope it works out for ya !

good advice, you should do the same ryaku

Look on the bright side...maybe you'll get a shiny new bong via EMS.

Seriously--This has hapened to me twice and I know how violated you feel. Do yourself a favor: File a charge back, cancel the card, and forget about it.

My question is how much the problem depends on the information theft on the forums?

For example I have changed 18 passwords on RWG2 but continuous to enter and read my PMs

using the cookies of the first password? this is not example of secure..... at least for me

credit card data is sold on the internet, and some ppl have the equipment to UPLOAD your CC data onto blank cards and then PAY with those cards in stores. They even have equipment to make fake ID's with all your name and stuff on it.

They sell CC informations including your full name, Social Security and so on for about 1$. Plastics with those infos encoded on them are about 35$. IDs they sell for 100-250$