When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Christmas 2009 Wristie!

hiker01

A rare occasion in the vlydog house but I am not wearing a watch today. Doing a lot of cooking and I hate getting my timepieces all mucked up with grease.

Roasted rare breast of duck with a cherry and currant sauce will be served for our Christamas supper. I broke down the ducks this morning and now in the middle of roasting the bones for stock and rendering the fat. The fat will be used to saute the potatoes later.

Going to serve this with Pinot Noir.

A rare occasion in the vlydog house but I am not wearing a watch today. Doing a lot of cooking and I hate getting my timepieces all mucked up with grease.

Roasted rare breast of duck with a cherry and currant sauce will be served for our Christamas supper. I broke down the ducks this morning and now in the middle of roasting the bones for stock and rendering the fat. The fat will be used to saute the potatoes later.

:tu::drool:

i will wearing this over 40 year old Royce watch with Landeron 280J movement which i got back from Bricciola some time ago.The watch had not been serviced for over 40 years, the chrono didn`t work, i lost the bezel, and now thanks to Domi it is working again.

IMG]http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/2527/roycen.jpg

By clamul, shot with DSC-W55 at 2009-12-25

roycen.th.jpg

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/2527/roycen.jpg

:chef:

What kind of Pinot Noir? Mouthwater. Love your choice of food.

Ah, wearing my Railmaster today.

Val.