When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ten Good Reasons Why You Should Buy From Ttk

Guest TTK

@thrillseeker.....sorry no IWC on the horizon......I'm trying to work with my supplier on one of these GP's......problem is the factory work from genuine models...not photos.....I don't mind buying the genuine.....it;s just that the factory can't guarantee to put it back together again...after dismantling..... :unsure:

111512-23774.jpg

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i have only ordered 1 from you TTK but it was a great transaction and my father who wears it (inexpensive sub) absolutly is in love with it.

I might offer the following

reason 13: We should all be sure to keep TTK in business In order that we may continue to be graced with his photographic artistry

14: he is one of the funniest damn posters on the board

15: Even though most of our dealers are honest in their dealings, no one drives the straight talk express like TTK!!!!

16: he offered to help me reconstitute my pen collection after my office fire by givng me a price break. And damn, i thought that was just a nice thing to do.

@thrillseeker.....sorry no IWC on the horizon......I'm trying to work with my supplier on one of these GP's......problem is the factory work from genuine models...not photos.....I don't mind buying the genuine.....it;s just that the factory can't guarantee to put it back together again...after dismantling..... :unsure:

Maybe you can sell it in pieces on ebay for a profit. It will have a place in history as the donor watch in the manufacturing process for the world's first PERFECT replica. Heck, maybe you can part it out! I call dibs on the dial!

Not only the watches are hand picked by TTK... :whistling:

I tried to buy some watches from TTK and it seems that he does not want to sell them to me for some reason. I don´t really know why, but maybe it´s my impatience...

I have the same problem than you. Post 2 mails (since 4 days now) and always no answer.

@TTK : you don't want to work with french people ? :wounded1:

The annoying thing about buying from TTK is that when I take pics of the watch, they'll never be as good as the dealer pics. :D

ps. If you think TTK is ignoring you for no reason, there's probably another issue - check his ordering instructions and try again. If he is ignoring you deliberately, you already probably know why.

Neil, your product is great...

However for a guy that owns a mint worth of Genuine watches,

why can't you throw a few dollars to some girl to have someone for answering

your e-mail and send progress reports to your waiting clients ? :g:

Most of us don't mind waiting for a watch, if you are in a search for new stock, but

even if we spend only $80, receiving a note to let us know what is going on...

would go a long way to put a lid on all these negative posts...

Which reminds me.... 8 weeks .. a Deville that was supossed to be in stock...zero replies.. :whistling:

@Richard.....paying a girl to answer my e-mails is not feasible at all.....I tried it with Pom.....lost in translation doesnt come close.....no knowledge runs second....allied to the fact that work permits and other factors are too close to authority situations.....I like being a 'ghost'.....it suits me.....I take care in so many other ways to safeguard myself firstly...clients secondary......if the benefits I offer are not amenable to you.....there are plenty of other dealers who will hold your hand and be your pen pal.....I'm not the ONE.

I wish I had you in Carrickfergus,

Only for nights in ballygrand,

I would swim over the deepest ocean,

The deepest ocean to be by your side.

But the sea is wide and I can’t swim over

And neither have I wings to fly.

Oh I wish I could find me a handy boatman

To ferry me over to my love and die.

My childhood days bring back sad reflections

To happy days times spent so long ago.

My boyhood friends and my own relations.

Have all passed on like the melting snow.

But I’ll spend my days in endless roving,

Soft is the grass and my bed is free.

Oh to be home now in Carrickfergus,

On the long road down to the salty sea.

And in Kilkenny it is reported

On marble stones as black as ink,

With gold and silver I did support her

But I’ll sing no more till I get a drink.

I’m drunk today and I’m rarely sober,

A handsome rover from town to town.

Ah but I am sick and my days are numbered

Come all ye young men and lay me down.

It's the weekend....I'm off work now....so anyone waiting on a reply....chill till Monday......it's Miller time....and there's lobster and prawns that need eatin'.!

The annoying thing about buying from TTK is that when I take pics of the watch, they'll never be as good as the dealer pics. :D

ps. If you think TTK is ignoring you for no reason, there's probably another issue - check his ordering instructions and try again. If he is ignoring you deliberately, you already probably know why.

I tried looking at the ordering instructions but just get this

"Sorry, the link that brought you to this page seems to be out of date or broken."

not a good start to my evenings search..

I wish I had you in Carrickfergus,

Only for nights in ballygrand,

I would swim over the deepest ocean,

The deepest ocean to be by your side.

And in Kilkenny it is reported

On marble stones as black as ink,

With gold and silver I did support her

But I’ll sing no more till I get a drink.

I’m drunk today and I’m rarely sober,

A handsome rover from town to town.

Ah but I am sick and my days are numbered

Come all ye young men and lay me down.

It's the weekend....I'm off work now....so anyone waiting on a reply....chill till Monday......it's Miller time....and there's lobster and prawns that need eatin'.!

I am going to have to use some sky miles one day and go visit yon disconsolate Scotsman - I too believe that sobriety is inexcusable as it is a readily curable disorder, and lobster and prawns suits me just fine for as long as the brew holds out!

The last great song to be created was "Barbry Allen," or perhaps "Mary of the Wild Moor" whichever came last!

Bill

I just wish he would sell to me...must have said something in the past that rubbed him the wrong way :-(

You have to let him know that you're a big fan of the Glasgow Celtics....always works with TTK....he'll be Skyping you 'till you ears fall off after that.

Wouldn't be surprised if he even sends you a freebie.

I think it was Paul McCartney that said, "TTK is way cooler than Chuck Norris now...".

(Actually, they're all buddies, but keep it under your hat - he doesn't like people to know things like that about his personal life....)

Like I say, just play the Celtics card....

Can't go wrong.

Ten good reasons why YOU should buy from TTK

The Timepiece King.

1. I have over 30 years experience of buying and selling genuine watches and 20 years of dealing with reproduction watches, since 1986 and my first visit to the Orient, I've also been a member and sold on ALL the major forums for the last 6 years, from the original Replica Watch Collector's Club, thru' TRC / RWG / RWI and all subsequent forums, very few if any other dealer(s) have been around as long as I have, however I'm not knocking any other dealer, we have some great dealers to pick from, I'm merely ...

Excellent description of the Why.

Needs work in the "how" department.

I dont see you listed in the dealer forum and the "click here for ordering instructions" link on the bottom of your emails is broken.