When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ten Good Reasons Why You Should Buy From Ttk

Guest TTK

Damn, I'm still here ..... I thought a ban was active instantly !! KenDude hurry up !! :whistling:

This place is gonna be so boring without me ..... almost as boring as selling fake watches for a living hey TTK !!! :lol::thumbsupsmileyanim::victory:

Don't flatter yourself, dude.

No one's really paying much attention to you.

Most of the people following this thread aren't reading it for what you've got to say - which is essentially nothing.

Guys like you come along every few months and try to stir up a bit of [censored] before they disappear....leaving a faint odor of poo behind them - and no regrets concerning their absence.

Happy trails, chump.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't flatter yourself, dude.

No one's really paying much attention to you.

Most of the people following this thread aren't reading it for what you've got to say - which is essentially nothing.

Guys like you come along every few months and try to stir up a bit of [censored] before they disappear....leaving a faint odor of poo behind them - and no regrets concerning their absence.

Happy trails, chump.

Dude !! Nobody would regret your absense either ...... they don't even know you exist actually LOL !! :bleh:

TTK is a crappy dealer who offers crappy service ...... the board is full of posts from people who have had problems with him ...... :thumbdown:

There are far better dealers here who offer far better service ..... :victory:

Pointing this out is obviously pissing off some people for some reason ?? ;)

Oh, and that odour of poo ..... is your own breath !! :yuk:

Seeya :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Yay!

I wonder what pseudonym he'll rejoin under :D

More like how many pseudonym's does TTK have to come to his defence !! ...... The lady doth protest too much LOL !! :g:

Come clean Pug ..... are you TTK in disguise ..... ??? !!! :bangin:

Seeya .... wouldn't wanna be ya !! :D

(This has to be my last post before the ban comes in ...... might see you over at RWI ..... LOL !! :victory:)

Edited by Perfectionist

Honestly dude ..... another novel !! I've obviously hit a nerve !! Enjoy the pain !!

No doubt many other buyers have been doing the same ...... which has forced you into this present advertising campaign !! :victory:

Yes, the Dealer Ratings post ..... now I see why you are wetting your pants !! ;)

And a brave and noble ass whipping it was

Even if I do have to say so meself

I for one enjoy a fine spankin,

and wonderful entertainment too

Having vanquished the venomous villain,

and neutered the Nazi Scotsman,

I reckon we'd best not be keepin ye further

As yer talents are most desperately needed elsewhere

Take up yer battered lance, and gather up Sancho Panza

Saddle up Rosinante, and hie thee thither to La Mancha

There's evil afoot and demons to fight

And no end of wicked windmills to tilt

In leaving, just know that you carry with you

all the appreciation, respect and admiration that ye deserve.

Bill

Nice to see peoples opinions are being held in such high regard on RWG once again. Some of the replys, threats etc....dear god! I think a few people need to learn how to moderate....the clues in the name...please look it up in the dictionary ;)

I don't think it would hurt for a few of the regulars to take a step back and actually properly consider these kind of threads, instead of jumping in blind in somekind of bizarre forum xenophobia.

Anyway, I think it's obvious from reading the forums that TTK is a long way short of being a great dealer. If reading wasn't proof enough, surely this kind of self-flatulating propaganda puts it beyond doubt.

/Que bandwagon fanboyism, and the some what predictable bitter irony which will undoubtedly insue.

Edited by Bigsy

Hey Bigsy......take a chill pill......!

Anyway, I think it's obvious from reading the forums that TTK is a long way short of being a great dealer. If reading wasn't proof enough, surely this kind of self-flatulating propaganda puts it beyond doubt.

Anyway nobody gives a [censored] about your opinion.......to those members who think I am a great dealer.....you know what....I am a great dealer......to those that don't think I'm a great dealer.....there's Thrush and Josty......do your pontificating with your wallet and stop crapping on my thread...same as Purrfectass did.....!

D'you reckon?! All I'll say is I've never received from Neil a watch with a strap that doesn't fit, or a rusty movement or moisture forming on this inside of the crystal, which is more than can be said about the products of two other dealers in here that you won't read a lot about.....

An ignorant but vocal minority do not a poor dealer make, but if it means there are few of them creating hassles for TTK so he can concentrate on his faithful customers then I'm not going to stop them shopping elswhere. Just watch out for the corrosion though.....

Edited by r11co

Nice to see peoples opinions are being held in such high regard on RWG once again. Some of the replys, threats etc....dear god! I think a few people need to learn how to moderate....the clues in the name...please look it up in the dictionary ;)

I don't think it would hurt for a few of the regulars to take a step back and actually properly consider these kind of threads, instead of jumping in blind in somekind of bizarre forum xenophobia.

/Que bandwagon fanboyism, and the some what predictable bitter irony which will undoubtedly insue.

OK, I admit that I didn't hold Perfectionist's opinion in high regard, and I suppose I am guilty of mocking a mutt who is more to be pitied than laughed at, but that has nothing to do with bandwagon xenophobia -- I just thought his [censored] was tiresome.

Specifically, if he wants to spank the Scot, and beat him into submission, I'll certsainly come round to watch the abuse, but proclaiming himself to be the victor in the battle that didn't happen reminds me of days I don't well remember at my age.

Something like, "Nya, nya, nya, nya, nya . . . . you can't catch me."

It seems to me that it is up to a man to do business however he pleases - and up to the buyers to do business with them, or not, as they please.

I once bought a new car where they tried to add on a $250 fee at the end that was nothing but air. The manager "closing" the deal explained it by saying, "That's our standard practice, we add that to every deal." I told him, "Oh, then that's fine then, but you should know that I make it a practice to knock out a tooth of every salesman that [censored]s me."

It turned out that I was more serious than he was.

My point being, I have no use for sneaky thieves and liars, but if a man's upfront about the way he does things, that's all your entitled to. If you don't like the way a man does business, don't do business with him, and if you feel like calling him out on his behavior, feel free.

Just don't be running around thumpin on your chest, proclaiming to have beaten the bad boy into submission; that sort of ego masturbation may feel good, but I don't want to watch.

Bill

OK, but is possible to buy from TTK?

I have request to you about your models and prices, but I have not received answer. Thanks, regards

I'm guessing you didn't jump through the correct amount/right order of TTk's plethora of 'hoops', after you have completed this 'rite of passage' you may or may not be deemed worthy of a begrudging response....

Apparently that's what great dealers do....

@bigsy......where do you get your information.....or is it just speculation and bad feeling on your part.

Nobody has t jump thru' hoops to order from me......they only have to do 2x things.......1. make sure they enquire using only the e-mail address I ask them to.......2. Make sure they follow my simple instruction for ordering......it's not rocket science......but then how could you tell.....!

You've jumped into MY information thread....this is not about other people's opinions......you started puffing up your chest with an opinion that nobody gives a [censored] about....especially me........I point it out to you.....and suddenly you want a piece of TTK as well.....spreading YOUR negativity....which has no basis in reality.....only in what you read from others......so do me a favour ..STFU...[censored] off and crap elsewhere.......or in those famous words...I'll get medieval on your ass.....!

@fellfell......I believe you sent me an e-mail asking about my website and where you can see the various models......I never answer those queries.....why..because I get far too many requests for that.....and...because I don't have a website......the only models I have for sale are what you see here.....it's simple....WYSIWYG........'what you see is what you get'....i fyou look in my section and see 1x watch......that's all that is available...if you want to look at websites.....I suggest you look at Trusty or Josh......these guys are good dealers....but different from me......I don't post anything that I don't actually have in hand.....so no website ...!

Edited by TTK

I have a right to express my personal opinion irrespective of what people think, I sure the forum rules don't forbid that. This is a public forum after all, what would it be without a bit of balance? Example; TTK suggests he's the greatest thing since sliced bread, some members agree, couple of members question such statements, that's usually how forums work.

However, as this thread perhaps demonstrated there are some rules pertaining to insults of other members, I guess as ever, and certainly not for the first time, a blind eye will be turned to your posts. Where's the consistency I ask?

If you don't value what I have to say then please ignore it, I'm not posting it for you, and you can bark orders all you like, I'll will still post what, when and wherever I like....And please leave my ass out of this, you'll be disappointed to know I'm just not that way inclined I'm afraid.

Well said, Bigsy.

What you have to understand is that TTK is a special case: think of him (as he does of himself) as the modern-day incarnation of Thor or perhaps Zeus.

As such he enjoys near-diplomatic immunity from the rules that govern such common mortels as we....

Once you understand this you'll see that the old bugger means well and is always good for a laugh.

Of course you have a right to express your opinion.......and I'll defend to your death...your right to express it.

So...let's see....on what do you base your opinion......!

I'm guessing you didn't jump through the correct amount/right order of TTk's plethora of 'hoops

Anyway, I think it's obvious from reading the forums that TTK is a long way short of being a great dealer.

So...it's based on guesswork..and assumption...not personal experience.......if you haven't purchased from me......then your opinions on my service are not valid........if you have purchased from me.....what's your beef......is it just that you think I'm a rude boy.......!

Would you like me to cut'n'paste ALL the feedback for various dealers from River to EL ...Josh and Trusty......that says they are NOT great dealers.......there's plenty of them.....just as ....if you read the forums regarding me.....there plenty of posts which say I am a great dealer......and others which say I'm not.......you can please some of the people some of the time.....but not all of the people all of the time....EVERY dealer here gets his share of criticism.......go do a search.....I'm not lying.

TTK suggests he's the greatest thing since sliced bread,

Once again ...you show your lack of comprehension........show me where I suggest I'm the greatest thing since sliced bread........you can't ...because I don't.......I merely stated FACTS.....the service that I provide.....in fact I deliberately mentioned "however I'm not knocking any other dealer, we have some great dealers to pick from, I'm merely highlighting areas where I offer a different service."

If you think that's self agrandissement.....well you're wrong......it wasn't done to increase my importance....it was to let members know what I do...the service I provide.

If you don't value what I have to say then please ignore it,

Physician heal thyself........perhaps you should follow your own advice.....your original post was to criticise what was being said in this topic......if YOU don't value it......then ignore it.....and stop crapping on my thread......for no good reason...and with no valid opinion......the thread deteriorated becasue of a troll.....who also has no vaildity in his opinion.......he got booted.....and you carried it on......!

This all reminds me of the classic saying , "Is this a private fight, or can anyone join in?"

Baghdad Bob sez: "There's no fight!"

I say, for all of my inept ragging of TTK, I would find this forum - and possibly this world - a much less interesting, entertaining and intelligent place without his ongoing presence.

For those who don't already know, TTK was into watches before most of you could tell time. He can be cantankerous, perceived as unjust by a small minority, but the man has a steel-clad sense of ethics, logic and fair-play which far exceeds what I encounter in my everyday dealings with the world.

You take him or you leave him, but don't try to 'fight' him unless you really enjoy pissing against the wind.

Just had to get this off my chest.