When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ten Good Reasons Why You Should Buy From Ttk

Guest TTK

Same zip code and another fellow using his name....uh, yea sure...okay I believe him. :D

I do admire your tenacity on this and not wanting to 'give up the ghost'. Quite frankly I would have admitted my error in judgment pages ago, but at least you've stuck to your story and are not wavering. I've got to give you that. But unfortunately records do not lie, and more to the point, TTK doesn't lie. I'd let it go as this was TTK s thread

I think what we may have here is a case of mistaken identity or record mapping... for sure the watch craytonic received on 2/28 is not the sale watch TTK send on 3/7... I am wondering if there is some confusion with respect to who purchased the 3/7 watch... perhaps that was the person who purpetrated the WU scam.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sigh, shame my failure of memory is going to allow your blabbing to continue.

I think what we may have here is a case of mistaken identity or record mapping... for sure the watch craytonic received on 2/28 is not the sale watch TTK send on 3/7... I am wondering if there is some confusion with respect to who purchased the 3/7 watch... perhaps that was the person who purpetrated the WU scam.

No, this was definitely my fault, I just found the paypal thingy.

oooo! just re-read the posts.. my bad (quietly backing out of the room)

Once again you commit another lie....!

You claim you found a Paypal receipt that shows you paid me on 28th Feb....wrong again.

You paid me as follows..!

Transaction Details

Fee Details

Web Accept Payment Received (ID Number 4LK32838V6484121M)

Name:

M**t M****y (The sender of this payment is Verified)

Email:

shop@m**********.com

Payment Sent to:

nirvine@icscotland.net

Total Amount:

$110.00 USD

Fee Amount:

-$4.59 USD

Net Amount:

$105.41 USD

Item Amount:

$110.00 USD

Postage:

$0.00 USD

Packing:

$0.00 USD

Quantity:

Item Title:

JLC BROWN STRAP

Item Number:

Date: 1 Mar. 2006

Time: 04:39:57 GMT

Completed

Seller Protection Policy:

Eligible

Attn. Sellers:

You must send to the address shown below to be protected under PayPal's Seller Protection Policy.

Postal Address:

M*** M*****y

1**9 C***** Avenue

Nashville, TN 3***2

United States

Confirmed

Payment Type:

Instant

Tracking Number:

NOT APPLICABLE YET

Carrier:

SHIIPING DATE 3rd MARCH '06....THANK YOU FOR YOUR CUSTOM....REGARDS

Order Status:

In Process (1 Mar. 2006)

All in all......I think a very reasonable transaction on my part......timeously delivered....good communication....I even advised you of the shipping date.

As I said before.....you'd be best to slink away and shut your cakehole......because you're looking more and more like a fool every time you hit the keys.

Next time Sonny....if you're gonna lock horns with me...cosnider two courses of action......!

1. Get your facts straight.....'cos I will....!

2. Don't bother......you're not up to the job.

well i placed my first ever rep purchase in ttk's hands and ordered one of his 074 sub's.im a man who likes to make my own judgements on people and so far so good.being a noob i had to ask some laughable questions which ttk answered quickly and with good detail!

will let u all know how it went when the transaction is complete!

steve

Really cool TTK. Swap the month & day so it looks like I received faster. Awesome move.

Oi, d1c4ead. That's UK/Euro convention - dd/mm/yyyy. Don't try to use the ambiguity to cover your economic use of the truth. Next you'll be saying Neil faked the invoice.

At the outset this was an entertaining and, for some, informative thread...........and now that it has been crapped all over so much that it looks like a pile of guacamole that's gone 6 months past its "use by" date and is rapidly becoming as useful as a chocolate fireguard, I fear it has a limited existance should the automatic gainsaying continue.

JTB

You claim you found a Paypal receipt that shows you paid me on 28th Feb....wrong again.

Transaction Details

Fee Details

Web Accept Payment Received (ID Number 4LK32838V6484121M)

Name:

M**t M****y (The sender of this payment is Verified)

Email:

shop@m**********.com

Payment Sent to:

n******@*****land.net

Total Amount:

$110.00 USD

Fee Amount:

-$4.59 USD

Net Amount:

$105.41 USD

Item Amount:

$110.00 USD

Postage:

$0.00 USD

Packing:

$0.00 USD

Quantity:

Item Title:

JLC BROWN STRAP

Item Number:

Date: 1 Mar. 2006

Time: 04:39:57 GMT

Completed

Seller Protection Policy:

Eligible

Attn. Sellers:

You must send to the address shown below to be protected under PayPal's Seller Protection Policy.

Postal Address:

M*** M*****y

1**9 C***** Avenue

Nashville, TN 3***2

United States

Confirmed

Payment Type:

Instant

Tracking Number:

NOT APPLICABLE YET

Carrier:

SHIIPING DATE 3rd MARCH '06....THANK YOU FOR YOUR CUSTOM....REGARDS

Order Status:

In Process (1 Mar. 2006)

All in all......I think a very reasonable transaction on my part......timeously delivered....good communication....I even advised you of the shipping date.

As I said before.....you'd be best to slink away and shut your cakehole......because you're looking more and more like a fool every time you hit the keys.

Next time Sonny....if you're gonna lock horns with me...cosnider two courses of action......!

1. Get your facts straight.....'cos I will....!

2. Don't bother......you're not up to the job.

Are you [censored]ing retarded?

Now you get on the defensive

"Feb. 28, 2006 Payment To Neil Irvine Completed Details -$110.00 USD $0.00 USD -$110.00 USD $40.20 USD "

Web Accept Payment Sent (ID # 4HL61900FC776160U)

Name:

Neil Irvine (The recipient of this payment is Non-U.S. - Verified)

Email:

nirvine@icscotland.net

Total Amount:

-$110.00 USD

Item Amount:

$110.00 USD

Shipping:

$0.00 USD

Handling:

$0.00 USD

Quantity:

Item Title:

JLC BROWN STRAP

Item Number:

Date:

Feb. 28, 2006

Time:

20:39:57 PST

Completed

Shipping Address:

XXXXXX

Confirmed

Funding Type:

PayPal Funds

Funding Source:

$110.00 USD - PayPal Account

You are lying about this one buddy. Why would I quabble over a couple of days? Will happily provide proof to anyone that it was 2/28 LIAR

No...he's a liar....but not a scammer....I stated that to inflame him....and bring him out of the woodwork......and to get him to confirm who he actually was...if you look at his post above it...he stated that he wouldn't tell me who he was and what he had bought.....a little psychological prodding produced the result I was looking for.....information.....!

I have scammed no one via WU, note I asked niel ~6 times to elaborate on that and he dropped it. If it was true think about TTK, he would be all over it.

If you read the original post he thought I hadn't bought anything from him, either made up or confused me with someone else about the WU post, and then found me somewhere in his records.

I admitted I was wrong on the shipping date, but it is definitely 2/28 not 3/4. Not that a fiew days matter but he is full of [censored].

I certainly hope not..

One thing is claiming shipping times are bad, but fraud is taking it a few steps too far. I like to think good of people whenever I can, and I do so now.

Despite what TTK thinks, Cray is good people.

Despite Cray's opinion, TTK is good people.

Think of this as an oft-repeated mating ritual: they'll be absolutely loving one another sooner or later.

Seen it happen before, can very well happen again.

I certainly hope not..

One thing is claiming shipping times are bad, but fraud is taking it a few steps too far. I like to think good of people whenever I can, and I do so now.

Sigmund Fraud its seems :p

I once had a argument with Neil and he is always right........well almost always -_-

@ryyannon

despite your avatar I want to beleive every word you say :group:

@craytonic the liar...!

You just don't learn....do you.....the epitome of a fool....!

If it was the 28th.....where is your proof......my proof lies in my Paypal history........your PAYMENT was sent to me on 1st Mar.....not 28 Feb......and where you get 4th Mar from ...I have no idea.......!

You're obviously not in possesion of all your faculties......never mind facts.... if anyone is full of [censored]......it's you....your whole story is pure diarrhoea.......!

BTW.....I never 'thought' anything....I made a statement to you to the effect that you hadn't bought anything from me.....that was to draw you out....!

My statement about WU....was designed for one purpose and one purpose only.....to inflame you.

Your problem now is that you've been exposed as a LIAR.......and don't know how to handle it...so you seek to obfuscate and hope that by saying TTK is full of [censored]........that people might not notice that YOU ARE A LIAR.....YOU STATED OPENLY HERE THAT IT TOOK 7 WEEKS TO ARRIVE WITH YOU......U.S.P.S AND THAI POSTAL RECEIPTS SHOW THAT YOU LIED

Now give it a rest....NOBODY believes you....any fool could see that.......and I have a military coup to deal with.......you're just chump change....!

Edited by TTK

You need to STFU and stop lying. I can take a screen shot.

I was happy to admit I was wrong. Won't hold my breath for an apology on this one or the false scammer claims (and you know if you hand't found my shipping record you would have continued to LIE about me being a WU Scammer). :thumbdown:

120575-21685.gif

Really can't figure why you would lie about it; I had the record in front of me & made an apology. Now that I have it it is clear it was Feb, not march. And I am a liar buddy?

Shame a topic about your despicable business practices has once again been led astray.

Edited by Craytonic

Yeah, that was basically why I asked, I would think a WU-scam would be more prominent than a discussion about shipping times ;)

Thanks for confirming..

I know it's hard being the one who walks away from this kind of argument, I have a hard time doing it myself sometimes.

But I usually make up my own mind about people and things, and I, for one, do not learn from other people's mistakes.

I do appreciate a warning when I ask about a possible scam, but I think most people are wary enough on their own.

TTK obviously has got a lot of satisfied customers, and doing things his way, and being open about it, stuff like this [censored] is bound to pop up now and then. I have read a lot of negative threads about you Neil, and had you not responded the way you do I would never consider buying from you.

Truth be told, indifference is not a virtue in my opinion.

Don't really know what my point here is, but I'll post this anyway. :)

Sigmund Fraud its seems :p

I once had a argument with Neil and he is always right........well almost always -_-

@ryyannon

despite your avatar I want to beleive every word you say :group:

It was more than an 'argument', Gran....

As I remember, Neil roasted you like a marshmallow in a blast furnace for weeks....but you survived, and when things cooled down you were friends again - sort of....

As for my avatar, just repeat after me:

post-55-1158695425_thumb.jpg