When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Introducing the Blackbard BS

nikki6

I'd like to introduce, well actually 2 things, first is my awesome Blackbard Gator strap for my BlakSteel and secondly, is my wrist I guess!! I don't think it's ever graced the pages of RWG before!?!

Anyways, to point! I was talking to Blackbard a few weeks back and we ended up talking about a new strap for my BlackSteel. I, like many others, hate the way the rubber dive strap reacts with the tang buckle, it gets all lumpy and caught up and only having one hand that works properly, it's a serious pain in the hoop to get on!! So We spoke of colours, we have all seen Lani's HKTan strap (well I haven't, but been told plenty!!) and we love the way it compliments the watch. But I like to be different, some call it difficult!! :D So I wanted something that wasn't on every other BS, so Blackbard said he had some really cool, big scale Gator and could stitch it in red for me. Go for it, said I!! The results are below, I really love the feel and texture of it, as well as the fact I don't have to wrestle it every time I want to wear it now!!

To the pics!!

post-18919-126273325997_thumb.jpg

post-18919-126273331163_thumb.jpg

post-18919-12627333689_thumb.jpg

post-18919-126273344993_thumb.jpg

post-18919-126273353883_thumb.jpg

post-18919-126273361697_thumb.jpg

Huge thanks to Blackbard for his excellent work, hope you enjoy the shots!!

Sixx :bones:

Damn......finally, an arm with Tattoos more than Lani's! Great!!!!!...................................................oh, was there a watch in there????

:rofl::lol::D

Good lookin one Dude! :thumbsupsmileyanim: And I can't believe this......I just took some shots of mine with the Maratac Strap for tomorrows, well today for you.....wristies! Check it out then.....I don't wanna rain on your parade!

Good pickup!

F-

Thank you very much gents!! :D

The strap is amzing to wear, so comfy and far better than the Pro Diver strap!!

Dudro, it fits the buckle perfectly, so much easier to put on and take off compared to the PD rubber!!

Thank you all on the tattoo compliments also!! I do like a bit of ink!! :)

Thanks guy's, but all the kudos goes to the 'Bard! His skill and eye was what made it a beaut!! His skill is very impressive indeed, a joy to wear!!

Andreww, I'm with you man! I've had the very same conversation with hackR and Lani about it! It makes no sense at all!? I can kinda see why they maybe shied from the bracelets, but a good looking strap like this or Lani's famous HKTan strap, would have sold like crazy if it was availablle! I mean, would you take the PD rubber over the likes of those straps mentioned? I sure wouldn't!

Thanks again guy's and if you're stuck for something to go with your's speak with Blackbard, he will make it look sweeeet!