When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWG Newsletter..update

lanikai

Brilliant idea. Pls let me know if I can be of any help with this.

of course samu.. get busy with a "day in the Life" of you.. we have a lot of members to 'spotlight" and they don't have to coincide with interviews per-say .. and after that there is definitely a nitch for another Editor.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

KB

Posted Today, 04:45 PM

Methinks I better get to work...

Beer for breakfast indeed, I do know how to eat healthy...

Weet Bix and malt...single malt that is :D

Ken

hope them's organic malt :lol:

We will be busier than a "one legged man in an arse kicking contest".. 8)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey thats a great idea lani, and whatever i can do for this project i will do :)

denz

New Arrivals that have contributed right off the bat D.. that be you.. pics of your 2 arrivals should be just the thing the Newsletter needs.. you have attacked this hobby with such passion from the get go,... we need pics of your new arrivals for our first edition.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

ok sir :clapping:

it depends on the post offices and on the costums of germany :black_eye: but lets hope the best bro :thumbsupsmileyanim:

thank you bro :D i try my best :)

but know its time for me to go slowly to work, here is it know monday morning :( i dont like them very much :D

see you guys

The best part of Monday.. wearing your watch to Work.. :p

have a good day D!!!!

Modelizer.. sorry your name should be down for the team.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Well, I am not the owner of the most deft fingers among the bunch that has offered to help out with this while I have been sleeping, but I believe there is always something one can do to to contribute. So, here's me signing up to the newsletter team as well! :yeah:

I will give this some hours at work today to think about what would be cool to get once a month - along with the latest RWG/ watch updates, "My day" pictorial and the titties.. ;)

Have a great day/night all!

Ok.. looks like Admin is still working on the Newsroom.. there will be a sub forum for the staff to discuss and assemble each issue..access will be limited to the News Team and the "Newsroom" will be accessed to all.

Admin is extremely busy now with his regular work load, family and the events of the New Yea, so patience.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

We will add things like "Coming Attractions".. new releases to look forward to and plan..also.. our in house experts in brands..not for PM's but for questions relating to brands.. ie. Rolex, Panerai, Breitling, Tag, Omega.. Tools, Clothing and accessories..to be posted in the proper forums.

If dealers want us to post specials.. that will be available..

all this will be linked to the issue that is posted here.. and all back issues will stay posted in the Newsroom forum.

it will eventually be an all encompassing issue that can be accessed for all.. and especially for those who are too busy to browse the forum for a couple hours to find what they need..those who just don't have the time and go MIA.

We are reaching out to those members.. as long as they are registered here and choose not to block email from RWG.. they will have ongoing info to their hobby.

Newsroom forum is now open.. this is what Admin has set up for the News forum

Sent Today, 01:58 PM

Both forums created and members added to News Crew. News forum visible to all members. Only news crew members can post new topics, but all members can reply.

News crew forum will only be visible to news crew members and only news crew members can read and post.

Admin, co-admins and mods have full access to all forums.

T

Thank you Admin. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Been a while since I was on the 'school paper' or any paper for that matter, but I'd like to contribute. Hell, all I do around here is apply what I learned in journalism college as a 'craft' anyway.

Not so sure what I could contribute in the way of 'replica' tho'. I love my watches, love the site, love the thin raft we've all been sailing on for 7+ years, but to be perfectly honest? I really don't, nor want to pay much attention to the current pace and development of 'replica'. To say I could care less would certainly not be accurate, but to say I don't care enough in comparison to the WIS here as they contribute? Would.

I think I could come up with something OpEd on a regular basis with regard to the genre, but be forewarned; if I decided there truly was 'no God'? I'd probably do 30 inches on that. :p

Dems.. your provocotive essay's would be well appreciated!!

the first issue will be out within 2 weeks.. I'll ping Admin to please access you to be able to post in the Newsroom forum and be accessible to the sub forum where we'll assemble the issues..

thank you d

R