When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

INcredible Websites !

GoFaster

Hi all,

I've received a Mail from a friend who explains me that we can make Good Business with these 2 Websites:

www.elesuper.com

www.friendly-trade.com

The Problem it's when I ask more details to my friend about them I have no reply from him...

And as you will see they propose crazy Prices !!! Imac 24" core 2 duo 3.06 ghz 4go ram for 578$...a Nikon D700 for 669$...Apple Iphone 3GS 32go for 398$...

And on GOOGLE impossible to find feedback about them...

Don't know what to do... how verife their serious ?

Excatly what I think but I received the email from a person who is too a Member here...

And the strange thing it's that in the email the sender is well the adress of my friend but the receiver is: abaywatch@hotmail.com

Really really strange !!!!

From the Rwg's Member to Abaywatch@hotmail.com... but the email arrive in my mail box ??? Three times, three differents messages.... not the same sent 3 times... really strange story !!!

I received some junk mails a few months ago offering to visit some websites.

After a while I read in the news of my country, it was a massive scam from China. Basicly they offered Hi-tech products at very low prices. You sent the money and you didn't receive the products. STAY AWAY OF THEM!!!

Thank you Fitipaldi !

I Will look on the web if I find something...on forums or others.

In fact the thing that I don't Like in this story is the fact that the mail adress of a person that I know

and the other point, in message detail, why in receiver it is the adress of Paul abay? Really strange

One more time...

They have maybe hacked my mail box or they have a software which can transform sender and receiver adress

by adresses I have in my gmail contacts...

I Will search again and again...

Stay away from those sites. At best you may receive the products you ordered but most of them are non-genuine, refurbished or used.Also the warranty on all their items are "return to China" warranty. Saving the few dollars is fine but when it breaks

it will cost you a lot more to repair. :thumbdown:

Best to buy from reputable sellers/shops.

I think you should reveal the person sending you these if he is a member here to one of the Admin Team ...it could inflict undue pain to another member..people are always ready to take advantage of others.. and this site is here so we can be safe.. but if someone "here is sending these out. that is not a good thing.. :thumbdown:

These emails are part of the Hotmail virus/hack. I have been getting them and also sending them on - even to Fakey (sorry Fakey:victory:)

I believe that there was some security issue at Hotmail recently where address and passwords had been compromised. I had to reset my password as they had accessed my account and sent thease emails on to my contacts.

Try google it "Hotmail accounts hacked"

Hope taht helps.

SJ

These emails are part of the Hotmail virus/hack. I have been getting them and also sending them on - even to Fakey (sorry Fakey:victory:)

I believe that there was some security issue at Hotmail recently where address and passwords had been compromised. I had to reset my password as they had accessed my account and sent thease emails on to my contacts.

Try google it "Hotmail accounts hacked"

Hope taht helps.

SJ

Yes thank you Jackal, I Will look on Google what they tell about this...

It's probably Like this That they have sent emails...

Ok on this link they speak about hacked hotmail account and how they did it (with a little script).

But in fact it's not m'y account which has been hacked but the mail box of the friend who has "sent" you the msg...

And funny because on the link that I gave you, the message about electronic items is th