When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

You know you have a watch addiction when .........

ScottishJackal

...when you go to check the time, but instead admire your watch for 10 seconds, and forget to actually check what time it is.

.... when you plan your day by what watch"s" your going to wear and end up taking a travel case with 6 watches along with you.. just in case... :lol:

when you repeatedly go into the closet and turn the lights off to check your lume.

You hold your watch up to a light before bed so you can enjoy the lume while you sleep

When the biggest decision you have to make about your upcoming holiday is which watches you're going to take.

OMG, this is frightening, how do you guys know all this things about me ... does this mean I'm addicted :shock: is there cure for this ?

:Jumpy: :Jumpy: :Jumpy:

regards

You know you have a watch addition when you tell your wife she has a nice set of lugs :o

And you know she understands your addiction when she knows exactly what you mean...

HAHAHAHAHAHA HILARIOUS! :thumbsupsmileyanim: You have an understanding wife Ubi.

- When someone touches your watch and you snarl and say "Itsss miiiinnneeeeeeee, my preccciiiooouuuuuuuuuus" :angry:

- When you're willing to go without food, heat and shelter for a month, as long as you get that watch youve wanted.

- When youre willing to sell your kids to fund your new watch.

Great topic :thumbsupsmileyanim:

You know you have an addiction when you start flying your 111 around in the dark at the movies, due to the lume. I've missed a whole movie pretending my watch was a starship :whistling:

This also apply to driving.

Countless times I've stopped looking at the road while driving due to the damn new watch looking good next to the steering wheel.

NORing