When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New omega Ploprof 1200m coming soon....

plaifender

• 2 weeks later...

everytime I go by an OMEGA AD this is in the window and im always in awe of it, its like nothing i've ever seen before, a chunk of metal on your wrist from a distant future world or something, instant attention grabber. that being said I dont know if it's for me, its very awesome but too much for me. I also saw the railmaster my AD had and that was EVEN bigger at 50mm, it was like wearing a snow globe on your wrist or a skydivers altimeter

glad theyre repping it tho, wonder how it'll turn out :pardon:

Love it or hate it.... This watch is something special, no doubt. But I am doubting that we will see a close replication with the first batch. The review over on the watchprosite contains very nice high res pics. Did you notice the craftmanship in general and the clear clasp and case back engravings and the bezel lume on the gen? I am expecting a deja vu: V 1 followed by V 2 follwowed by 'ultimate' followed by 'super duper best ever' (to be continued..... :whistling: )

Love it or hate it.... This watch is something special, no doubt. But I am doubting that we will see a close replication with the first batch. The review over on the watchprosite contains very nice high res pics. Did you notice the craftmanship in general and the clear clasp and case back engravings and the bezel lume on the gen? I am expecting a deja vu: V 1 followed by V 2 follwowed by 'ultimate' followed by 'super duper best ever' (to be continued..... :whistling: )

yeah.. it will be called the "ultimate best 1:1 version"

As much as I love to look at this watch, after trying it on a couple times, I doubt I'll wear it much.

The mesh is SUPER heavy, seems about 8mm's thick! And the grain of the mesh is big, maybe like 5mm. There is no mistaking the bracelet. It's really something. The other noticeable thing is how high it wears. The DSSD wears high, but this thing is TALL.

I'll still buy the rep though.

:p

i can't wait for this to come out, but i think i will wait for the v5 ultimate 1:1 with correct indicies and right colour lume, etc., etc., version in about 4 years :wounded1:

also there willl always be a part of me thats "making do" qwith the 1200m ploprof, as i'd really REALLY like an oldie one with the blue dial, but i fear there's no chance of that happening <_<