When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

who still has info about luckyyy ?

marsupilami

This guy scammed a few of my good forum friends as well.

But keep in mind, we don't want to see any kind of plans about criminal activities in the forum, publicly. If you plan to kick his arse, go ahead... but move that kind of discussions out of the forum. Discussions about his location and other Internet identities are allowed though... I don't think we should have any extra protection towards a scamming lowlife.

Thanks for understanding.

PS: We believe he registered in this forum again, just recently. We banned his arse immediately (+ informed all other forums about him & his IP).

How can you be sure that Luckyyy was not Maria. I am quite convinced that he was. Or at least Maria was behind Luckyyy. Of course TTK didnt find out anything cause he knew the truth all along but him and Maria had an agreement of sorts not to f*** with each other. Just like all the Thailand based dealers (Narika, Robert etc.) do. Birds of a feather.......

L

lol...too funny...what is a 42 year old bloke living in funtown and advertising on an asian dating site? Is he living off his wealthy inheritance? Is he lookin' for love in all the wrong places? i see these wankers everytime i'm there...they are permanenet fixtures there, I can understand the retired folk but guys in their early 40s? <_<

And this begs the question, how many reps does luckyyy have to sell to maintain any kind of decent lifestyle...oh wait...luckyyy screwed a bunch of folk here out of their money, that is how he does it.

Please find this low-life and settle it properly... :black_eye:

One less wart on the ass of society... B)

I wish thailand would kick these asshats out. :angry: