When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The Ultimate Drivers Watch

deniz21

hey guys

i asked myself a lot what would be the best and nicest drivers watch, a watch who perfect matches that category..

who looks bad, nice and sporty.. perfect for a sunday road trip or somethin..

show us your thougts and at the end we choose the ultimate RWG drivers watch :thumbsupsmileyanim:

conditions are, the watch must be available as a rep, preferd good reps of course 8)

and with your post you can give your count, for any watch you like...but pleasye no milgauss votes in this one :rofl:

and at the end i count them together and we have our decision :)

my candidates is

HBB ayrton senna

ahbbayrtonsenna081.jpg

i hope lani you have nothing agains using your pic :)

votes so far

1 HHB Ayrton Senna

2 Rolex Daytona

1 Monaco

1 ZX1

Sinn U1,,,,,,the rep was so close I had to look carefully at my gen to make sure it was indeed a gen....this thing actually makes you want to learn how to really dive....

opps...how funny,,,I had dive watches on the mind.....and so I thought it was for a dive watch....not drive watch....I kept thinking....those aren't good dive watches...strange...

:thumbsupsmileyanim: :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I just had an idea... Would the movement from a rep Monaco, be a compatible transplant into a Tudor Monte Carlo? :g:

I don't know but I actually wouldn't mind a good Monaco rep with frozen stopwatch. Damn it's a great watch. :wub:

I don't know but I actually wouldn't mind a good Monaco rep with frozen stopwatch. Damn it's a great watch. :wub:

It's a tasty piece for sure, and a design classic :tu: The thing which made me wonder about the possibility of a movement transplant, is that on the reps, the crown is at the 3 position, and seeing the date window at 6, it got me wondering about if the movement mght fit to the Monte Carlo dial :lol: