When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

WM9 update.

baglc1

Received this morning, its getting closer.

Dear Colin:

Thank you for your continuing support.

Our billing department will inform you to complete the remaining balance once we are completed with the watch.

Please note that you now have $74USD deposit towards the Sea Dweller 16600.

$37USD from the original pre order deposit, and $37USD transferred deposit from the YM16622.

Please let me know if there is any question and I'd be glad to assist you.

**In order to avoid emails being filtered or blocked as Spam, please reply directly to this email. DO NOT CREATE A SEPARATE NEW EMAIL.**

Thank you. Have a wonderful day!

George

Watchmaker9 support team

Does not tell me much. Only thet they will let you know when is ready. That could be in December. who knows. bangin.gif

Dear Colin:

Thank you for your email.

I was able to locate your pre-order on the Yatch Master 16622 and then transfered to the Pre-Order on the Sea Dweller 16600.

The Sea Dweller 16600 was originally planned to be completed by end of this month; however, due to the delay we faced on the Submariner 16610LV project the Submariner 16613 and Sea Dweller 16600 are now facing a push back.

We are looking to complete the Sea Dweller 16600 by end of March.

Shipment will begin than to our customers who pre-ordered in the order it was received.

Meanwhile, can I please have you complete the following information in the exact format provided.

Name:

Company:

Address:

City:

State/Province:

Zip Code:

Country/Nation:

Land Phone:

Cell Phone:

We truly apologize for the delay and the lack of communication during this extremely busy period since we have 3 on going projects.

We understand the wait can be frustrating but believe me when I say this. We are doing our best to complete the project while maintaining our quality and precision. It will be worth the wait!

I am 56 on the list.

do other people, or is it just me, also think that SD 16600 is the most boring Sport model ever, even the gen?

Flex

I think its just you my friend!! :bangin: :bangin: :bangin:

Baglc, thanks for the update! 56 on the list is practically at the front :p

Anyone want my preorder?

This reminds me... when I was still young and single I was bouncing in the most popular night club in town. It was very good door and of course the tips and earnings were huge. Of course it was the most desired place for all bouncers in the town. That was long time ago, before Darth Vader and the Emperor Palpatine... before the tax nazis got involved, and when it was still individual, "freelancer based" unorganized business.

Well... when I felt more like partying I used to sell my Friday and Saturday shifts to other bouncers. Money for nothing and chicks for free. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

PS: Friends, of course, got my shifts for free. Your offer is very generous... I'd offer it to a good forum friend first.

Guys I hope the wait will be over soon. During the wait I have aquired a lot of parts for the Sea Dweller: Gen He valve, gen crystal, gen bezel insert, gen crown, gen crown tube, gen spring bars, gen divers extensions (both S and L size)... I want that watch now :)

Personally, I have no prob waiting, especially once my watch receives BK's treatment before shipping. The wait is just part of it and considering the quality I'd rather it was done right than receive a work in progress.

Guys I hope the wait will be over soon. During the wait I have aquired a lot of parts for the Sea Dweller: Gen He valve, gen crystal, gen bezel insert, gen crown, gen crown tube, gen spring bars, gen divers extensions (both S and L size)... I want that watch now :)

where the hell did you get all those parts. Care to share.

:whistling:

• 2 weeks later...

Well Fellow SD buyers in waiting, I just got an email from George. looks like there is a light at the end of the tunnel, and it isn't a locomotive!!

Here is the response to an email that I sent him a few days ago.

Dear Sir:

We are maintaining the project completion date of end of March.

Once the project is completed we will be assembling and testing the first batch or orders.

This watch due to it's more complex nature, would require longer assembling hours.

Shipment will slowly be made out in the order it was received.

Right now we are estimating a late April to early May shipment date on your batch.

My order was placed directly with WM9 on November 11,2009, so I would hope that folks who ordered in late 2008 to very early 2009 would be getting there watches in late March or early April. Lets hope that they are back on schedule and all the gliches have been worked out.

Well Fellow SD buyers in waiting, I just got an email from George. looks like there is a light at the end of the tunnel, and it isn't a locomotive!!

Here is the response to an email that I sent him a few days ago.

Dear Sir:

We are maintaining the project completion date of end of March.

Once the project is completed we will be assembling and testing the first batch or orders.

This watch due to it's more complex nature, would require longer assembling hours.

Shipment will slowly be made out in the order it was received.

Right now we are estimating a late April to early May shipment date on your batch.

Strange that, I got exactly the same reply when I enquired about my Sub order......... :g:

@member X

I'm not!! I hope by mid summer maybe July or August. I have no idea how many Pre-orders he has for this watch. I think BK said his was around 250, so even if WM9 has another 250, that's 500 watches to be assembled and prepped/packed and shipped,a daunting task, and one that isn't going to happen overnight.