When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Zenith Defy Tourbillon Reviews

dluddy

This was great

"I had pretty low expectations, given the bargain basement price, but I have been pleasantly surprised since getting this watch a few weeks ago. I have had it 3 weeks, and I have only had to adjust the time 6 times, an average of about twice a week. Not bad!

I did notice that the crystal got a little cloudy when I wore it in the shower the other day, but as far as I can tell, no permanent damage was done, so I'm ok with that. I also noticed that the band seems to scuff easily, but a little black shoe polish solved that problem.

Overall, one of the finest purchases I have ever made, and I am thinking about buying 5 more to give as gifts at Christmas."

I bought this watch in the hopes that I would be able to keep track of time while I was scuba diving in volcanic lava. After only one 20 minute dive the watch stopped working for some reason. I sent it back to Zenith and they claimed the watch was not lava resistant past 30 feet. I was only diving in 20 feet of lava so I told the CEO to his face that he was a big fat liar. Then I drove to their manufacturing facility and broke in during the night to procure myself a new watch as they refused to replace the first ninety thousand dollar piece of crap I bought from them. Once insdide Zenith's top secret facilty I confirmed what I had suspected all along. A room full of Umpa Loompa's rebadging Casio G-Shock watches with a cheap titanium exterior and stamping $145,000 price tags on them. Thank god amazon.com convinces Zenith to allow a mark down of 40% of retail. Knowing that I'm saving $57,000 every time I purchase one of these turds keeps me coming back for more. Thanks Zenith for keeping the american dream of owning the ugliest most expensive watch money can buy alive and well.

Those messages are the funniest damn thing I've read in a while. I bet it's the same guy writing them all. :D

:bangin:

I quote

"Whether you are stepping over homeless urchins as you sneer at them whilst you navigate the grubby streets of your town on the way to your business, stiffing yet another waitress of her tip because the coffee was not hot enough yet again or slapping a strippers bottom as she calls you "Daddy" you are sure to be "the man" with this watch on your wrist. "

I see that many people writing in about this watch are mocking the expense. I understand; it's a tough economy and it's difficult to justify spending this kind of money unless you're truly affluent. However, I have bought this watch and find it to be a very special timepiece.

It's the extra touches in a fine piece of horological craftsmanship that make it a wonder to wear. For example, the bracelet could easily stand up on its own as fine jewelry, and the tourbillon movement ensures perfect timekeeping. Additionally, I found that the laser gun built into the screw-down crown is good for fighting off the unclean rabble as they beg for pennies when your limousine passes by.

In short, if you're looking for both a classy and well-built timepiece, look no further.

:bleh: