When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tobacco, anyone?

hackR

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

my Ziggified 036......... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

pam0361.jpg

How can you not like a The Zigmeisterfied machine??? :thumbsupsmileyanim: Sweet! Love it......I ordered an upgraded dial for mine from Japan......in a couple of weeks it should be ready for show-and-tell!

How can you not like a The Zigmeisterfied machine??? :thumbsupsmileyanim: Sweet! Love it......I ordered an upgraded dial for mine from Japan......in a couple of weeks it should be ready for show-and-tell!

Can you give more details on the dial you mentioned please...

Rob thats a nice piece mate wear it well :thumbsupsmileyanim: Glad you got it back all sorted mate. Rob (Zig) do you use pube hair for the Ts ?? I bet you got milk bottle top glasses for those jobs mate. Awesome work!!

Shish Kebab Tony that LSL is gorgeous mate!! Could you post a pic of the back??

Guest avitt

Shish Kebab Tony that LSL is gorgeous mate!! Could you post a pic of the back??

Thanks!

I don't have a proper 118 case back, so I didn't bother to photograph the back. I'm waiting for Jakob to get his Ti case backs sorted, and I'll turn it into a 061, with a solid back.

Thanks!

I don't have a proper 118 case back, so I didn't bother to photograph the back. I'm waiting for Jakob to get his Ti case backs sorted, and I'll turn it into a 061, with a solid back.

To be honest mate I was more interested in the back of the case if you dont mind :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Would mind sharing the details on it please

Guest avitt

To be honest mate I was more interested in the back of the case if you dont mind :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Would mind sharing the details on it please

This is a DSN 177 case, without any etching on the back. This pic is as close to the back as I have (notice the nice lug shape):

img6846jw.jpg

I still don't know how I manage to paint those "T"'s on the dial...no wonder my eyes hurt.

the "T"s are absolutely cool!...i had it lumed just so i could have the "L"s changed to "T"s... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

nice work on the CG pin/lever fix, too!...

R-

• 3 months later...

...you better watch out for those dirt, grime and H2O....you don't want those on your dial without the crystal! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Instead of upgrading mine, I built a new one:

pam036cup1.jpg

pam036wrst.jpg

and still keepin the old one.........

pam036b.jpg