When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Tattoo

Dani

Here it is right after its done.

img01220413313.jpg

Jamais Desistir

In English Never Give Up, inspired by my own life and the daily struggles of Bope in Rio( no not a fan since tropa de elite for those that think that, more like for over 10years.) best urban combat fighters in the world..Not even the best in the US or S.Africa can match up in Urban combat to Bope..Just see Wardogs..

Hope you guys like it, pleas show me if you got any ink, this was my first and i used years thinking it out..

I am just happy it was not Chelsea, ManU or even barcelona you had tatooed on there ;) seriously that is a good slogan and defines you

Aldri gi opp1 Aldri!

Gunnar :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Nice :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I would crop out this image, or just take another one and use it in my signiture

:evil2:

Thanks ill try do that :)

I am just happy it was not Chelsea, ManU or even barcelona you had tatooed on there ;) seriously that is a good slogan and defines you

Aldri gi opp1 Aldri!

Gunnar :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Thanks my Viking friend.

Damn... thats N I C E :thumbsupsmileyanim: !!

But couldnt this be "at the bottom of your back" :Jumpy::wub: lol

No, Dani... only thing that is wrong with it is

that i am now afraid of YOU!!

Cheers and live strong with it!

George

No tramp stamp for me,hahahaha :rofl:

I am no person to be afraid of as long as you respect me ill respect you, i am a non violence person but if pushed ill go all the way no problem.

Cheers brothers,

Dani

I am no person to be afraid of as long as you respect me ill respect you, i am a non violence person but if pushed ill go all the way no problem.

Grow the f*ck up Dani, and spare us with this tough guy bs. There's way too much of that these days, especially among the kids.

Been working as a bouncer for over 15 years and I've seen enough sad endings for the young "MMA experts", biker guys and "ultimate street combat fighters". Testified many of these incidents (some had knives and firearms involved) in the court too... in my SPARE TIME. And guess what... none of these fights had winners. None. It's all a total waste of time, community resources and taxpayer's money.

You wanna know what's a real tough guy? It's someone who handles his bills, family, parents and friends, and behaves nicely and respects other people. It has nothing to do with fighting skills or benching huge numbers. When you get older you'll eventually realize it too.

Nice tattoo btw.

• Like 1

nice tat

once i get my explorer 1 from polo for my woman im going to engrave "semper fi" on the back, i konw it's not the same, but still. my buddy got a tattoo of this

circles are hard to draw

bryan-battlestar-tattoo.jpg

By-tor thats refreshing to hear, especially from someone who's in the business of tough, always best to stand your ground in defense but always walk away from anything that escalates, MMA has nothing on bullets. takes more to leave but no fight is truly worth it and the surprise of finding out why the other guy is so confident could end in disaster, plus we dont need this kind of crap, too many a$$holes around here playing gangster thinking they're tough as sh*t, always trying to prove something to god knows who.

You wanna know what's a real tough guy? It's someone who handles his bills, family, parents and friends, and behaves nicely and respects other people. It has nothing to do with fighting skills or benching huge numbers. When you get older you'll eventually realize it too.

+1 :good:

post-9746-12717059973_thumb.jpg

Also my left forearm (my wristwatchin' arm).

It is King Arthur's hand removing Excalibur from the stone.

cool style,lov colurs myself next maybe ill do colors.

Grow the f*ck up Dani, and spare us with this tough guy bs. There's way too much of that these days, especially among the kids.

Been working as a bouncer for over 15 years and I've seen enough sad endings for the young "MMA experts", biker guys and "ultimate street combat fighters". Testified many of these incidents (some had knives and firearms involved) in the court too... in my SPARE TIME. And guess what... none of these fights had winners. None. It's all a total waste of time, community resources and taxpayer's money.

Nice tattoo btw.

Grow the [censored] up? woke up on the wrong side man? ever meet my family both my uncles are top military guys one is so high up its classified what group it is, and he has worked as a bouncer on the best clubs in Oslo for maaaany years..Just come here and will share some beers bro :)

I have been in 3-4 fight in my life thats few i am 25, mostly i talk myself out or run..Since i have seen friends get stabbed,beaten to a bloody pulp if i gone take some people out i use pepper spray and try run, one head kick and your done 4 life so ill do what ever to keep that from coming my way wven using tazer,tele.batons, i meant whit my post if you go as far as example my family ill end you thats all or i feel your a danger to me..I have been credit wordy since i was 16yrs old, i pay my mothers car and insurance, i bought my grandmothers mobilephone and pay its bills..I care for a dog from i was 17 until i moved out when i was 24 and still care for him....Hardship i have faced is people die from me when i was young people i love almost like my mother, and my own struggles(personal) what is "tough" guy about this?? Its tough but not in the way you ment..

Am i sill not a man enough for you?

nice tat

once i get my explorer 1 from polo for my woman im going to engrave "semper fi" on the back, i konw it's not the same, but still. my buddy got a tattoo of this

circles are hard to draw

bryan-battlestar-tattoo.jpg

By-tor thats refreshing to hear, especially from someone who's in the business of tough, always best to stand your ground in defense but always walk away from anything that escalates, MMA has nothing on bullets. takes more to leave but no fight is truly worth it and the surprise of finding out why the other guy is so confident could end in disaster, plus we dont need this kind of crap, too many a$$holes around here playing gangster thinking they're tough as sh*t, always trying to prove something to god knows who.

That looks good man, good history behind it to. :victory:

LOL

Funny how this thread "evolved"... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

No, i guess we are not going to get something like a

"streetfighting-thread" here what started as a thread

about tattoos and maybe "mental attitudes"...

BTW i LOVE real men with MUSTACHE :pardon::bangin:

couldve added also some stories ive experienced though but

this would definitely "blast the frame" of the small thread we have here...

My Mom always used to have "the right saying" for every situation that

can come up in life - almost all sayings where of greek-origin:

"You can be a real d_ick in life, but no d_ick is harder than life!" :bicycle:

Cheers @all :drinks: geia mas!

George

:p

@Gunnar lol

So... useless to ask if you have a beautiful moustache either <_<

Ahhhh... no real men around here anymore :whistling:

Did i already mention that the armament of the original and genuine greek

elite spartans used to be just a M O U S T A C H E with the rest

of their hair completely shaved??

George

P.S. my father (god bless him) used to have a wonderful moustache too...

best thing around for shaving parmesan whilst eating

It's mathemathics... when kids hang around with scum, they get involved with scum culture, crimes, assaults, violence, etc. And that's what fighting on the streets is = scum culture. I don't know why the entertainment industry is pushing all this violence for the kids but it's very harmful.

I've become allergic to this tough guy crap. But I guess it's natural because of my job. I see too much of these idiots because I work in the city. ANYTHING can happen in those street incidents, you'd be surprised... they're not like arranged fights in the ring. Fighting skills don't help you much when a 350lbs fat guy falls onto you, you're a bit drunk & unlucky and reel the wrong way to the ground and then hit your head to the asphalt. I've witnessed an incident like that. It didn't end nicely (from either parties). These cases can take months, even YEARS to settle in the court. And people can get lifelong SERIOUS injuries from them. Yes, even the "invincible" MMA/karate kids with fancy tattoos.

Why? Because these people wanted to show how tough they are. And the other guy "looked at their woman" the wrong way, etc. That's kiddie stuff for mentally 15-year olds and after watching these insecure, stereotypical clowns (who watch too much Kimbo Slice / Bruce Lee on DVD/Youtube) for over 15 years I'm simply sick and tired of them. Yes I know, I need another job. :D

It's mathemathics... when kids hang around with scum, they get involved with scum culture, crimes, assaults, violence, etc. And that's what fighting on the streets is = scum culture. I don't know why the entertainment industry is pushing all this violence for the kids but it's very harmful.

I've become allergic to this tough guy crap. But I guess it's natural because of my job. I see too much of these idiots because I work in the city. ANYTHING can happen in those street incidents, you'd be surprised... they're not like arranged fights in the ring. Fighting skills don't help you much when a 350lbs fat guy falls onto you, you're a bit drunk & unlucky and reel the wrong way to the ground and then hit your head to the asphalt. I've witnessed an incident like that. It didn't end nicely (from either parties). These cases can take months, even YEARS to settle in the court. And people can get lifelong SERIOUS injuries from them. Yes, even the "invincible" MMA/karate kids with fancy tattoos.

Why? Because these people wanted to show how tough they are. And the other guy "looked at their woman" the wrong way, etc. That's kiddie stuff for mentally 15-year olds and after watching these insecure, stereotypical clowns (who watch too much Kimbo Slice / Bruce Lee on DVD/Youtube) for over 15 years I'm simply sick and tired of them. Yes I know, I need another job. :D

why dont you answer my reply to you, i felt very offended by what you said even worse because it come from you...

:p

@Gunnar lol

So... useless to ask if you have a beautiful moustache either <_<

Ahhhh... no real men around here anymore :whistling:

Did i already mention that the armament of the original and genuine greek

elite spartans used to be just a M O U S T A C H E with the rest

of their hair completely shaved??

George

P.S. my father (god bless him) used to have a wonderful moustache too...

best thing around for shaving parmesan whilst eating

:p:p:p

Now this I can understand....

why dont you answer my reply to you, i felt very offended by what you said even worse because it come from you...

Sorry about offending you man. I know you're a good guy. And I feel sorry about the things that has happened to you and your friends. I just reacted to what you said, because it sounded so immature. I'm a straight shooter but didn't mean to insult you as a person. I have told these same things to my little brother, many times. :D And maybe I misunderstood you a little because I didn't know the background.

I just hope that you're not ruining your life. Answering violence with violence is not going to work. When you live by the sword, you could eventually die by the sword too. Entering the criminal world/lifestyle and taking justice to your own hands is a dead end.

But I understand you... when I was your age I was thinking very black and white about things too. Now I realize how wrong I was.

Send me a pm if you feel like it.

Sorry about offending you man. I know you're a good guy. And I feel sorry about the things that has happened to you and your friends. I just reacted to what you said, because it sounded so immature. I'm a straight shooter but didn't mean to insult you as a person. I have told these same things to my little brother, many times. :D And maybe I misunderstood you a little because I didn't know the background.

I just hope that you're not ruining your life. Answering violence with violence is not going to work. When you live by the sword, you could eventually die by the sword too. Entering the criminal world/lifestyle and taking justice to your own hands is a dead end.

But I understand you... when I was your age I was thinking very black and white about things too. Now I realize how wrong I was.

Send me a pm if you feel like it.

No need for pm, very good explanation..i think it just hurt me more coming from a bro on the forum..

I understand that what i said could be looked in more then one way.

I have been brought up in a way that sees eye to eye plus i had a bad case of ADHD when kid/youngster, but i have always disliked violence, from 17-18 i begin to hate it big time..I almost all the time just talk my way out of such, i just say to a angry guy "eyyy buddy let me buy you a beer and lets relax, why fight? lets just talk about it" or something like this but if its no other way i never fight fair or such, because one hit to the head is all it takes ill rush him to the ground or run or call the bouncers..But if needed i have the skills and no moral issues to hurt him bad to save myself or my friends..

Best advice is to do your best to keep away from problems really :)

We all agree their i think..

My Tattoo is a half way tribute to a police force that is also why i get suprice by your reply bro.

Its all good, one day we share a beer and talk some :):drinks: maybe we can trick Gran whit us. :victory:

No probs Dani. Misunderstanding, that's all.

I dislike violence too. But if there ever was "justified violence" I guess this would fit the bill nicely. Made me feel a bit happy inside, too. :D

LINK.