When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Helson Shark Diver Watches

HauteHippie

Ive had two.........quite nice watches!....Well made, very hefty, lume is amazing, and mesh is very comfy!! At the time only the Miyota was available, but I think Peter has brought out an ETA version.....There are quite a few watch manufacturers with the a similar look and spec>>>>>>

IMG_3438.jpg

IMG_3443.jpg

IMG_3444.jpg

IMG_3445.jpg

IMG_3447.jpg

IMG_3449.jpg

IMG_3453.jpg

IMG_3456.jpg

For those that are interested....a recent update email from Peter on new inventory....

Dear Helson Friends,

our manufacturer confirmed that the Shark Diver with swiss ETA 2824-2 movement will be ready April 30th

ETA Shark Divers will be available with stainless steel brushed case and mesh bracelet only

Price for the ETA version $700 incl worldwide Fedex shipping

Dial/bezel options :

black/black with C3

black/black with orange lume

brown/brown with C3

brown/brown with orange lume

dark grey brushed with C3 and steel bezel inlay (bezel inlay has only lume in the triangle markers in black paint)

white dial with blue lume and steel inlay with blue lume

I will keep you updated and wish you a nice weekend

Regards Peter

Nice pics... This watch has as much presence on the wrist as an SA, in a less flashy sort of way. I like it a lot.

Its ALOT less flashy Chief - mainly all brushed surfaces with matt black dial etc.....But if youre looking for a cool tool watch then this is the way to go......

HOWEVER, before you plunge for a Helson, check out Zenton watches........VERY similar design but I personally like them better......