When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Which shoes for my SFSO ?

Yannou

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which one ?

• Brown OR strap
    • Gold leather strap
    • SS bracelet

I recently changed mine from brown leather to stainless steel... It had been on brown leather for over a year and i just decided to change it up. I thought this post was about what to buy... not what to put on! What's wrong with rotating them all every once in a while???? :pardon:

I recently changed mine from brown leather to stainless steel... It had been on brown leather for over a year and i just decided to change it up. I thought this post was about what to buy... not what to put on! What's wrong with rotating them all every once in a while???? :pardon:

Yes I think that the leather is great in winter (I like the contrast) but for summer I'm hesitating between the bracelet and the rubber...

Edited by Yannou

i would ss or OR because its a diver watch.

the watch can go 2000m deep, but the leather strap cant be wet.....

on another note, is that a gen SFSO, i've never seen a rep with arrow second hand that looked that good.

Hi

Yes Gen...

And I agree with you concerning a diver watch on a leather strap....

So right now I have choose the OR strap....but I will try the SS bracelet too...

img0183j.jpg

Ok, I've had just about every dial color gen and rep fish. I really think you should try a black sharkskin. Trust me, it looks AMAZING, especially with the white dial. I'll find some pictures when I get back to my comp and post for you.

If it was white I would agree...but the dial is silver (bronze sometimes) so I tried on SS bracelet and IMO it's a No-Go for me...I will stay for the moment on the OR....

I have tried with a black strap and no way too...really difficult to find the solution (as the brown leather is the most accurate with this dial...)