When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWG Members ......please join me in wishing one........

hiker01

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PeteM update - from the man, himself!

"Things are starting to get better for me, thankyou. Time is all I need hopefully to get back to good health.I am missing you guys :) but it won't be long before I am annoying you all again!! ;)I hope you guys and your families are all well, my thoughts are with you :)Thankyou againI feel lucky to know such good people as you.All my very bestTake carePete"

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys,

Thankyou so much for your good wishes. I have only just read this today my first log in for a while. I am really grateful guys. I thank you all and this great forum or more accurately great community. It means alot to read this thread, I hope I dont owe any of you money ;)

A big big Thanks to Floyd, Bruce and Kris for your very generous gift, I have to say she was amazing!!! and her hands were very soft!! ;):) Seriously guys it really lifted my spirits at a very low point for me I will never forget what it meant and what you guys did, Thankyou.

I am still recovering at home but hope to start spending some more time on here now and start annoying you all again :)