When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

SMP chrono brothers

fitipaldi

Hi, I just received today my blue SMP chrono from The Zigmeister and now I can post some pictures of the brothers. Enjoy!

Blue SMP chrono:

The Zigmeister's full service

Chief double AR

Gen crown and tube

Swiss Eta datewheel

and I think The Zigmeister painted hands red WOW!

Black SMP chrono:

The Zigmeister's full service

The Zigmeister's lume

Chief double AR

Gen crown and tube

Swiss Eta datewheel

post-6192-127354648151_thumb.jpg post-6192-127354650455_thumb.jpg

post-6192-127354652515_thumb.jpg post-6192-127354654881_thumb.jpg

post-6192-127354657525_thumb.jpg post-6192-12735466982_thumb.jpg

post-6192-12735467219_thumb.jpg post-6192-127354675084_thumb.jpg

post-6192-127354677596_thumb.jpg post-6192-127354680072_thumb.jpg

Thanks to The Zigmeister and Chief (and Jen also)!!

Edit: I forgot to say I'M VERY VERY HAPPY!!

Edited by fitipaldi

I've been so tempted with a black one for a while now, almost decided the upo is going to be too big on my wrist and this is my second favourite. Is the black an '08 onwards rep? If so is it a gen face... It looks great! Who did you source it through?... I'll be following in your footsteps with any luck!!!

Cheers, mark.

I've been so tempted with a black one for a while now, almost decided the upo is going to be too big on my wrist and this is my second favourite. Is the black an '08 onwards rep? If so is it a gen face... It looks great! Who did you source it through?... I'll be following in your footsteps with any luck!!!

Cheers, mark.

I bought mine from Andrew. I know now the SMP chrono is out of stock. Andrew told me factories are working in a new version with better dial, logo and caseback. I hope I will be able to swap the logo of my black one, if they improve it.

I've been looking at Andrews site, if by andrew you mean trustywatchguy? A newer version... Exciting! To be honest, yours looks like a damn good rep, an improved version can only be better I hope? I'm still fairly new to this so learning still. The wavey dial on yours looks good; I can only imagine this will be better unless it's something to do with markers or similar?Maybe the new logo will be without the clown feet? A small innacuracy but great if overcome. What do you think they might do to the backing?

Edited by gt_lad

I've been looking at Andrews site, if by andrew you mean trustywatchguy? A newer version... Exciting! To be honest, yours looks like a damn good rep, an improved version can only be better I hope? I'm still fairly new to this so learning still. The wavey dial on yours looks good; I can only imagine this will be better unless it's something to do with markers or similar?Maybe the new logo will be without the clown feet? A small innacuracy but great if overcome. What do you think they might do to the backing?

Here is a picture of the gen:

post-6192-127380065709_thumb.jpg

look rep v2 logo:

post-6192-127380112673_thumb.jpg

I hope factories could be able to do the right job.