When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Has anyone heard from Lanikai lately?

TeeJay

I've seen him make the occasional post in the 'welcome section', but not as much on the main forum as usual, and I just wondered if anyone else had heard from him? I'm sure he's just busy with work and whatnot, but after his health scare last year, I just wanted to be sure he's okay...

Hurry back, bro, your presence is sorely missed :group:

He's been busy with life in general; quite a lot going on. But I've got to give him a call shortly anyways, so I'll let him know that he's missed :)

That's good to know that it's just the day to day stuff and nothing serious, thanks for the info :):good:

Just got off the phone with him :) The big guy is doing well, but extremely busy! His time has been largely consumed between work, moving and life in general; just not enough hours in the day for ol' Lani.

I did recently send him a watch; a small reminder to not forget his interest in all things horological! Hopefully we'll see him back online soon.

Thanks for sorting things out @UBI!

Just wanted to post, that i did saw him reading several times incidental

but not active posting during last days...

Life can be a real b_itch sometimes!!

Tell him, i also wish him things to work out fine for him :)

I guess if we all would post frankly, what we have been going thru

in life (and still beeing here) or even what we are going through

every day and at the moment - most of the people would think:

You must be crazy, spending precious time on some "internet-boards"!

But i guess and this is my conclusion - sometimes it is also good

to deflect from our daily struggles and just relax 8)

Cheers

George

Just got off the phone with him :) The big guy is doing well, but extremely busy! His time has been largely consumed between work, moving and life in general; just not enough hours in the day for ol' Lani.

I did recently send him a watch; a small reminder to not forget his interest in all things horological! Hopefully we'll see him back online soon.

That's good news indeed :):good:

That's great news! Thanks Ubi :thumbsupsmileyanim: