When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A new book on reps, any one seen it?

FxrAndy

Just seen some info about a new book that was published 18 Mar this year all about reps and available from Watchpint.com

I wonder how good it is and if it has taken any info from here and the other forums

Real and fake Watches (10500)

Fabrice Gu

It just struck me. I will be making a copy of a book on copies. Huh. Irony.

:lol:

In true replica fashion, I guess there will be some more typos in the copy..

Thanks for taking on the effort of scanning the book. Looking forward to it! :)

Thanks Freddy. Ok, I'm bidding on it. Let's not drive up the price btw <_<

When I get it, I will have it scanned and then get it out to whoever would like it.

Good luck & count me in on the scan list (though I do not know how useful this will be in French).

Good luck & count me in on the scan list (though I do not know how useful this will be in French).

Count me in as well. F333, this will give you a good reason to hire a "French Maid". ;)

Ok, I lost. I caught up with work crap and lost. No excuses. Help me find this thing in English and if its reasonable, I will buy it and scan it. BTW, looked up the authors site and using Google translation looked at some of his work. He has a whole "fake/real" section. I can tell you that he would be screwed with some of the frankens this place produces.

Some of the references he uses for the fakes look like Canal Street junk. Some of the other comparisons of the other non mainstream brands look like decent reps (I'm no expert). Makes me more interested in the book to actually see what he is using for his research.

I would like to be able to take the book with me and read it and all I read is English.

Its a good chance to learn another language! Haha... My rusty french means i'd probably only know 2 in 10 words... So all you need is to find someone who can handle the remaining 80% :p

haha.