When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is Anyone Here A Doctor?

slay

I have a short question I would like to ask a doctor. Regular doctor for organs and such, not dentist or physiotherapist, need's to be a doctor who is familiar and has a practise with organs, their functions and what happens if they get injured. (I know a dentist has to go to med school too, but he probably isnt too familiar with lungs for example, why should he be)

It's really important!

I have a short question I would like to ask a doctor. Regular doctor for organs and such, not dentist or physiotherapist, need's to be a doctor who is familiar and has a practise with organs, their functions and what happens if they get injured. (I know a dentist has to go to med school too, but he probably isnt too familiar with lungs for example, why should he be)

It's really important!

Why not post your question -- you might be surprised who knows what.

Bill

I dont know if its serious or not, thats why I want to talk to someone before I visit the hospital. If it turns out to be nothing, I'd feel stupid. Plus if it doesnt necessarily need medical treatment, I wont go to a hospital.

Will let you know what it was, once I got it fixed!

My better half is a doc but just looked at me with (very) raised eyebrows, so no go here.

The household advice is to go see a McDoctor.

LOL @ Slay.... What a tool... you are [censored]in amazing... How could you ask an URGENT medical question on this board and not post the question.

I think you need a shrink... not a physician... as you are getting worse every day.

LOL @ Slay.... What a tool... you are [censored]in amazing... How could you ask an URGENT medical question on this board and not post the question.

I think you need a shrink... not a physician... as you are getting worse every day.

I needed to ask a physician a question, its none of your business, you dont know what it's about, and you dont need to. I have exchanged PM's with people who contacted me and know what they are talkin about, there's no need to discuss it here in public, among ppl like you who dont know what the [censored] they are talkin about. Just stay out of my topic, I dont need your [censored] here, if you have severe life problems, YOU go visit a shrink.

this topic can be closed, I have all the advice I need! Thanks again to those who took time to answer my questions. Especialy to cheepoguy who really took time to explain everything to me in detail.

to those who are nosy, I got something in my lungs 2days ago and I didnt know if it had to be removed or not. end of story. no need to further discuss this, thanks.

to those who are nosy, I got something in my lungs 2days ago and I didnt know if it had to be removed or not. end of story. no need to further discuss this, thanks.

Surely not nosey... Just amazed that you would first post the non-question on this board (in public), THEN not ask what you want (in PUBLIC), THEN say it's nobody's business.... AND THEN say thanks and ask to have the thread closed.

BTW, crack pipe glass will be stuck in your lungs forever, just like asinine has stuck to you

119060-21987.gif

Slay,

I hope all of this works out well, whatever it is or was.

If you need any more advice, my father is a medical doctor. Feel free to PM.

He Pm'd me and I think he will be fine..but i do think that taking advice from a bunch of watch guys is less important than making a call to a doctor. The cough drop will eventually disolve.

Surely not nosey... Just amazed that you would first post the non-question on this board (in public), THEN not ask what you want (in PUBLIC), THEN say it's nobody's business.... AND THEN say thanks and ask to have the thread closed.

BTW, crack pipe glass will be stuck in your lungs forever, just like asinine has stuck to you

119101-21971.gif

Look [censored], I said it was not YOUR business. I didnt post it here, because there was no reason for it being discussed by ppl who dont have a clue what they are talkin about. There were several MD's who pm'ed me and answered my questions. End of story. I asked for a _physician_ and not for my question being answered by ppl like you.

I dont even see what kind of problem you have man, it's not your business, its not your problem, it doesnt even involve you in any way, so why dont you just keep your goddamn mouth shut and stay the [censored] out of here? Is is so hard to shut the [censored] up? I guess so! Get a life dude. If your wife doesnt let you go down, get another one, but dont crap in my topic!

Look [censored], I said it was not YOUR business. I didnt post it here, because there was no reason for it being discussed by ppl who dont have a clue what they are talkin about. There were several MD's who pm'ed me and answered my questions. End of story. I asked for a _physician_ and not for my question being answered by ppl like you.

I dont even see what kind of problem you have man, it's not your business, its not your problem, it doesnt even involve you in any way, so why dont you just keep your goddamn mouth shut and stay the [censored] out of here? Is is so hard to shut the [censored] up? I guess so! Get a life dude. If your wife doesnt let you go down, get another one, but dont crap in my topic!

Still amazed :bounce::blink::whistling:

PUBLIC FORUM119107-21970.gif