When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where's my post...

swdivad

I just added a new post to an old thread I started, but I can't see it when I view new topics... I wonder if this is a glitch or if anyone else can see my post (please feel free to comment too ;) )_

Here's the link:

I just added a new post to an old thread I started, but I can't see it when I view new topics... I wonder if this is a glitch or if anyone else can see my post (please feel free to comment too ;) )_

Here's the link:

I am noticing the same thing, in new posts you dont see the threads with you as the last poster when some one replys to your post then you see it.

A bit of a pain when you are trying to re-find posts for info

It is something that I have mentioned in the Admin area but please understand there are probably 20 other more important things the boss has to fix before he looks at this.

Ken

Please bear in mind that T has purposely elected to keep the forum up and running while fixing the little bugs rather than taking it down. I suspect you would prefer to deal with the glitches rather than sitting in the dark. :D

+1

Yes there is a "my content" button, but it mixes posts with topics, so it is tricky to locate things compared to the two options we had before :)

That's an extra thing in the drop-down menu. If you click on the username itself (your user profile) then the posts and topics are split to make things a bit easier. :)

That's an extra thing in the drop-down menu. If you click on the username itself (your user profile) then the posts and topics are split to make things a bit easier. :)

Thank you, but I cannot see where you mean? I am clicking my user name, but I only see my content? Also after I clicked new posts again to find this thread it was gone, ARGH! :p:lol:

It is something that I have mentioned in the Admin area but please understand there are probably 20 other more important things the boss has to fix before he looks at this.

Ken

Thanx KB!!! Yes, just a small issue in the much bigger picture :thumbsupsmileyanim: