When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

World cup

KB

Australia to beat Germany in their opening match. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

That's the dream...

Worried it will turn into a nightmare though. :wounded1:

Not much into soccer myself, when Australia's out so am I. :animal_rooster:

Ken

World Cup trivia:

There has never been a World Cup Final played, without one of the "big four" football countries being at least the other participant:

Argentina, Brazil, Italy and Germany.

This is good to remember when we start placing our bets.

Spain is the biggest favorite but their World Cup history is beyond sad.

World Cup trivia:

There has never been a World Cup Final played, without one of the "big four" football countries being at least the other participant:

Argentina, Brazil, Italy and Germany.

This is good to remember when we start placing our bets.

Spain is the biggest favorite but their World Cup history is beyond sad.

Spain's were never tournament players, or rather winners.. but they proved all wrong in 2008. My heart is still with L'orange.... But i know they'll just raise me up and crash me down to reality like always.. my money's on North Korea... they will threaten their way into the finals! Lemme win or i'll NUKE u

US over England in their opening match. Contrary to belief, us Yanks are pretty pumped up for this World Cup. Landycakes doesn't have much of a defense behind him, but our group isn't all that strong. Sweet 16 for the US side?

With Drogba's injured elbow, thinking Torres will win the Golden Boot. Don't count out Cisse though, he had a strong season in Greece!

Good luck to everyone in the Forum and the Countries you are rooting for!!

/Spain to win it all.

-R

Last time Germany won when FIFA/Joao Havelange awarded them a crazy penalty in the 1990 final. Not that they weren't the best team of the 1990 tournament but that was still a disgrace to the World Cup.

Great football country anyway... Lothar Matthaus was a classy guy, and who can forget Karl-Heinz Rummenigge. But then again Jurgen Klinsmann is a whiney little bitch and the worst diving little pussy that ever sh*tted between two legs. :D

PS: Who remembers when Schumacher, their goalkeeper knocked out Battiston in World Cup 1982? That was brutal. First WC that I watched when I was a kid.

But then again Jurgen Klinsmann is a whiney little [censored] and the worst diving little pussy that ever sh*tted between two legs. :D

:lol:

Lothar was great

Lets not forget Drogba...a most brilliant player.... but cries like a girl if anyone gets near him....wish Drogba played for England

I used to hate Germany football team only because Klins"man" was there. Now that he's gone and not coaching anymore I have nothing against Germany. They have suffered from many injuries though.

Two Klins"man" dives that still make me puke:

This is from the 1990 final. Late tackle, yes, but Monzon doesn't even touch the bitch here and he pretends that he died and cries like a little girl.

Here he dives against Bulgaria 1994 World Cup and gets a penalty for them. Thank God there was justice in the world and Bulgaria won the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6iriBxhgXc

1-0 to Germany would have been a fantastic result for Australia.

2-0 to Germany still would have been highly commendable to the Aussies.

But 4-0 thats just cruel..... :(

I will say though I have no idea what-so-ever how Cahill got red carded.

Ken

Americans just don't understand football! What's with the "British" part too? Wrong on so many levels :lol:

usawinssoccer.jpg

From a nation that brings us people that shout "Get in the hole" on a golf courses par 5 hole, I am not surprised! :p

@KB: The sending off was a joke, it hardly warranted a yellow card, if at all. I have already seen a few worse challenges in the Holland v Denmark game, with no card shown, one was much worse and wasn't even deemed a foul at all! :bangin: