When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

DOXA replicas?

Nanuq

Take a look here ... this is as close to a gen Doxa as you'll get. Plus they included some very cool features people "over there" have been asking about for years. It uses an ETA movement so I'm thinking a dial might just drop right in there. :whistling:

Thanks for the link! Nice Homage.

Nice case, and bracelet. :good: The dials on the other hand... so-so imho....

Also doing the math, this costs $545, you are looking at roughly $955 savings over something like the GEN Doxa 1000T ($1490). While $1000 is nothing to sneeze at, I say "save up" and buy a real Doxa. :victory:

You won't be dissapointed....

Nice find Nanuq :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Having only recently been converted to the style of the Doxa Sub - this is quite interesting...

I agree with previous comment re. the dial. It seems a tad bland IMO

The rest of the watch looks good - The test is when someone get's one on their wrist and can confirm if it's $500+ well spent.

B

Thanks for the link! Nice Homage.

Nice case, and bracelet. :good: The dials on the other hand... so-so imho....

Also doing the math, this costs $545, you are looking at roughly $955 savings over something like the GEN Doxa 1000T ($1490). While $1000 is nothing to sneeze at, I say "save up" and buy a real Doxa. :victory:

You won't be dissapointed....

I would have to agree with Ronin on this one but while saving up for that Gen , my money would be better represented with one of Noah's Soxa for $200-$275 depending on what you want on it. The Doxa is one of my favorite watches and haven't had one yet, but certainly will someday but until then, its one of these for me:

IMGP4494.JPGdialcloseupwhitebackgd.jpg3484042903_fa77ae58e1_b.jpg

OrangeSoxaMichaelflowershot.jpgNoahSoxamontageonAltanphoto.jpg