When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Cream white dial rep

geestyleed

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which one to choose

• SOSF Swiss white
    • BCE V3 white
    • BCE V3 cream white
    • Flying B white
    • Chronomat B01 white/roman
    • Grand Carrera white
    • 1911 Discovery
    • Chopard Turismo XL
    • VC Overseas white

Hello guys, :drinks:

I am looking for a real good replica with (cream) white dial.

The watch should be sporty, but not too sporty.

I was looking around in the last days and found several watches. For the most watches I found a review, but I am unsure if the white dials are of the same "quality".

When choosing the watch to wear I always try to match up with my cloths. So far I can match up pretty well - especially with black/grey cloths. Since I wear a lot of beige, khaki coloured cloth I need a nice watch which goes good with a brown leather strap :bounce:

I had the SOSF in mind, but it is really difficult to source a square arrow swiss fish.

While continue looking I found the Flying B - a gorgeous watch, but probably way to big.

If somebody can tell me that a Flying B on 7.25" wrist dont look ridiculous than I will choose this one :thumbsupsmileyanim:

My list contains right now:

Chopard Turismo XL "Ultimate" White - Asia 7750 Perhaps the Asia Eta Valgranes A07.111

Flying B Chrono SS/LE White

Chronomat B01 SS/SS White Roman sunken dw <_<

Grand Carrera SS/SS White

Chronomat Evolution Ult V3 LE White/Num

Chronomat Evolution Ult V3 SS White/Stk

1911 Discovery Chrono SS

Do you guys have another real good rep in your mind? Which one would you choose?

Luckily I am not in a hurry so that I want to take my time for the perfect watch.

I know that there was another thread about white dials and I hope to dont slap me for that :black_eye:

Edited by geestyleed

Good input! I have never considered VC before, because I thought they make only old fashioned watches. This dial is sweeeeeet.

Edit: I just searched a bit on the forum and unluckily the current VC Overseas doesnt fulfil expectation completely. A unavailable (old) version would be the deal, but the current ones arent as good as the old ones :wounded1:

Edited by geestyleed

Yeah the Ebel is a really nice one.

The Ebel is one of my favorites, but I a bit unsure how it looks with a brown leather strap - because of the black bezel.

Furthermore I think the Ebel might be too classy :animal_rooster:

I think (hope) everybody knows how I feel. You have something in your mind(white dialed watch) and you begin to research. You find one and than another one and another one...all have their charms.

To find the right watch without regretting is the most difficult part. :cry2:

Come on guys I need some more conviction :good:

Wearing my Chopard right now :)

dsc03376b.jpg

Got it from Mary for over $100 less than trusty:

Also the 43mm Tag is sweet too :D

dsc02881z.jpg

Either one would be a great choice in my book. Choose your dealer well, avoid the larger drop shippers, best to go with the smaller dealer, who will pay full attention to your order B)

The safari is also pretty nice, but a bit over my "gen-rep"-budget and I dont feel too comfortable with the running@12 movement.

I think it will be a race between the SOSF and the Ebel. :animal_rooster:

I have silver/white dial gen Colt GMT - so pretty similar to the SOSF, but the cream white effect on a brown strap is just stunning.

The Ebel would be something special - also good to combine with black, because the dial is not that creamy plus the black parts.

I will probably end up with both anyway :victory:

Does anybody know which dealer still has a Swiss ETA SOSF or at least Asian ETA in stock (square hand, good version)? I definitely dont want to go with the 21J Asian SOSF.