When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

fliplock rivet pin

Dizzy

Hey guys

Where would i buy some new pins for my oyster fliplocks? I need the pin at the clasp that holds the fliplock in place. It looks like a rivet or a 2 piece pin that slides into itself like a sleeve. ive never seen these on the sites that sell springbars and links and stuff. Can someone point me in the right direction?

I have a gen and two rep bracelets that need this pin to reattach the fliplock and bring the bracelet back to life. Sorry if this is a dumb question but believe it or not i have never had to replace one before :g:

dizz

Hey guy!!

You are all too kind :thumbsupsmileyanim:

If you guys have anything you can spare, shoot me a PM with your paypal and i'll send you a couple bux for shipping.

According to my digital calipers

Pin/rivet diameter 0.97mm

Head 1.50mm

Width of fliplock (outside width) 18.35mm

Cheers

dizz

I stuck a steel pin (like for holding sewing together) thru there, cut off the excess, and peened it down with a brass hammer. Easy squeasy.

Interesting idea! Im going to try that!

thanks guys

dizz

I stuck a steel pin (like for holding sewing together) thru there, cut off the excess, and peened it down with a brass hammer. Easy squeasy.

Wow, what a simple idea! I must try that out. Thanks....

I have a 93150 clasp that needs this treatment - been using a 93250 clasp in its place for some time now! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Yes it seems all too easy to just use a sewing pin... :g:

But i guess those are the things you need to do when you are trying to fix a Rolex at the north pole

lol

Thanks Nanuq Im gunna try it tonight and let you guys know how it works :thumbsupsmileyanim:

dizz