When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

DSN PAM 24A Pics

eunomians

That's a great looking watch. Mine is sitting in our local post office, will pick it up tomorrow and post some photos. Just got in a genuine rubber strap and deployant I won on Ebay. It's going on the 24A. I will probably wear it for a few days and then it's off to The Zigmeister for a relume crown change and movement service.

I've been wanting a good example of the PAM submersible for a looong time!!

(...) and then it's off to The Zigmeister for a relume crown change and movement service.

I've been wanting a good example of the PAM submersible for a looong time!!

This watch needs many things but a relume is not one of them. The dial is great as is.

I have ordered both 24A and 25D :)

I think I will mod them like this:

-change date wheel for the new 2Geek one

-change crown for T48 spring loaded

-and change crystal as soon as I will be able to get a good one with the right size cyclop...

I don't think I will change the CG as it is pretty difficult to find a good A-Serie CG...

What do you think?

Hey Eunomians, thanks for sharing great pics of your 24A. From looking at photos of gens it seems DSN's done quite a good job, esp with the dial. From pics in his section it looks like the dots on the bezel could be polished down / flattened slightly (but your one looks ok?)....

Id be interested in knowing what the bezel rotation feels like too.... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Enjoy your watch!

If you gents are on the fence, go ahead and order one. You will be quite pleased right out of the box.

The bezel is tight! And it clicks in perfectly aligned 5 minute intervals. It feels solid whilst turning--no wobbles, nothing loose.

From my understanding, a correct crystal will be available in the future. By 'correct', I'm referring to the correct date mag cyclops. This one is a tiny bit larger than OEM IIRC. It does; however, look fine in my book.

Cheers :drinks:

Snrubb,

Well, it really varies quite a lot and depends, I guess, on how the watch is worn, serviced, etc. Example: Palani has a 24C and it still glows quite noticeably but I've seen a 24E whose dial doesn't glow and only the hands glow slightly. DSN's lume mix on this is the same as on his 27a which I'm familiar with so it glows really faintly.

I was going based off this picture. It looks like pretty decent glow there.

P1020596.jpg

I stand corrected. Actually I am relieved because I have a 24a gen dial for mine and I was afraid the lume was going to be too strong on the hands.

(pic obviously by bwhitesox) :)

If you gents are on the fence, go ahead and order one. You will be quite pleased right out of the box.

The bezel is tight! And it clicks in perfectly aligned 5 minute intervals. It feels solid whilst turning--no wobbles, nothing loose.

From my understanding, a correct crystal will be available in the future. By 'correct', I'm referring to the correct date mag cyclops. This one is a tiny bit larger than OEM IIRC. It does; however, look fine in my book.

Cheers :drinks:

Nice piece Euno :)

Don't remember , ... Gen has no AR or inside AR only ??

DSNs version ??

Thanks

all A, B serie have never AR.

some C serie pam models have AR, but always single side, dial side.

from D serie for sure AR.

davidsen 24A, 25A no AR.

24D + 25D with single side AR

rolli

Nice piece Euno :)

Don't remember , ... Gen has no AR or inside AR only ??

DSNs version ??

Thanks